• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Freedom of Expression in America

Big Smoothy

Windy City
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Freedom of Expression in America.

Freedom of Speech in America.

No one is listening - we know this.

But these rights: do we have them?

More comments and bibliographies to add later.

Discuss.

Sure, we have freedom of expression. Nobody is going to cut your head off for voicing your opinion, but you will get bitched at by somebody no matter what you say.

I think those rights have been marginalized.

in what way? we have the right to voice our opinion publicly. we can write letters to the editor to major newspapers. if anything we dont take advantage as much as we have the right to

Jesus fucking christ. What a retarded thread.

What the fuck has changed with regards to voicing your opinion?

And a Canadian has to point this out.

Hey Iain, if we gave you Canadians the state of Washington, could we get you to take BigDyl, too?

And a Canadian has to point this out.

Hey Iain, if we gave you Canadians the state of Washington, could we get you to take BigDyl, too?

screw that, lets give them texas. then ilegal imigration will be there problem to

Hell no! Texas chicks are some of the hottest in the Union. I'm not willing to part with that.

so you cant hook up with her if she is canadian!? racist:banned:

very nice. i will concede the point. Arizona maybe?

I'm not giving up Jodi, P-funk, and the rest. :nope:

Like I said, Washington state. There goes a huge chunk of the dumbass activists right there. Just don't tell that to the Canadians. :D

I used to live there. Talk about extemely liberal. It's the complete opposite where I live now.

You may think it's stupid, Iain. That's your opinion, and you're free to share it.

A Mod (DOMS) said he would ban me if he could. Why? I don't know.

Maybe disagrees with some of my opinions. Therefore, ban people.

I sent him a PM asking for an explanation. So far, he has not not responded.

Also, the American media is heavily, heavily, censored.

The First Post: Envoy fiasco as monks are massacred

...Troops supported by paramilitary thugs launched a pre-dawn raid on the monastery on Sunday, dragging 200 monks from their beds, most of them young novices, lining them up against a wall and smashing their skulls...

here's what your opinion gets you elsewhere

You may think it's stupid, Iain. That's your opinion, and you're free to share it.

Just a guess, but it probably has something to do with you celebrating the death of American Soldiers when they are killed by foreign fighters in Iraq. Not sure though...

You add shit to this site. You're an OC troll and that's all.

I hated you before I became a mod. I still hate you now that I'm a mod. I can't stand your very presence. However, like I've said twice before, I have rules to follow, which prevents me from banning you outright. So I'll just wait until you give me a valid reason, and then your ass is gone.

In the meantime, I'll just point out for the crowd how much you suck as a person.

IML Gear Cream!
And you're comparing my desire to ban you from an Internet forum to government oppression of free speech?

You really are a fucking moron.

You add shit to this site. You're an OC troll and that's all.

I hated you before I became a mod. I still hate you know that I'm a mod. I can't stand your very presence. However, like I've said twice before, I have rules to follow, which prevents me from banning you outright.

I'm not a troll. I've been on this board for almost 4 years. I back up my opinions with links and stats, when it's appropriate. That is not trolling. You just tell people to "f*ck off." Now that, is trolling, DOMS.

Serious question: why would you ban me? What specific reason or reasons.

So I'll just wait until you give me a valid reason, and then your ass is gone.

That's not what Modding is about. You have to remove your modding from your personal opinions. Keep waiting for a "valid reason," DOMS. Keep waiting.

The fact that you made this statement shows you should not be a moderator.

In the meantime, I'll just point out for the crowd how much you suck as a person.

You've never met me. I've never met you. We both, cannot make personal judgments about each other. DOMS, it's called....the internet.

And you're comparing my desire to ban you from an Internet forum to government oppression of free speech?

You really are a fucking moron.

I did not say that it was exclusively the "government."

Now calling a poster a "moron."

Now thats, trolling.

You've never met me. I've never met you. We both, cannot make personal judgments about each other. DOMS, it's called....the internet.

Can't make judgments? Didn't you just judge me unfit to be a mod? Keep talking, every post you makes shows what a moron you are.

I'll repeat my offer that I just posted elsewhere.

I won't respond to your posts, and you don't respond to mine.

Say DOMS, where do I get one of those great asshats you keep talking about?

Though so. You said something stupid, and now you're going to dodge. :rolleyes:

I am not dodging. Not at all. I am just bored with personal put-downs.

I won't respond your posts, if you don't respond to mine. That why there is no fighting. I think it's a good idea, IMO.

Back