• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

what's up all

baseheadtx

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
been browsing quite a few forums, thought this one was worth joining.

started going to the gym when i was in the fifth grade, and started going consistently since my senior year in college, but never really pushed myself too hard until recently when i challenged my coworker to who could gain the most percentage-wise in arms and chest and lose the most percentage-wise in the waist.

we had 10 weeks to do it, and i started at 5'7", 155 lbs, 14.5" left arm, 15" right arm, 38" chest, and 31" waist. he started at 5'5", 145-ish lbs, 14.5" left arm, 14.5" right arm, 35" chest, and 32" waist.

at the end of the competition, i ended up at 167 lbs, 15.75" left arm, 16" right arm, 41" chest, and 33" waist. He ended up at about 160lbs, 16.25" left arm, 16.5" right arm, 39" chest, and 33.5" waist. He totally kicked my butt!

it was a friendly competition. i learned a lot about gaining mass from him and from forums such as this. one of the biggest things i learned is that supplements don't mean much by itself....food and calories need to be the highest consideration.

the contest was more for motivation than anything else..i knew i was probably going to lose since he actually competed in the armed forces bodybuilding contest!

anyhoo, glad to be a part of this forum! :thumb:

Welcome to IM! :D

Back