• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Southern California burns as 500,000 flee homes

I was watchin it on the news now.............very sad.

California always gets hit with these natural disasters.

We have a few members from there, I think.
I hope they are OK.

I have a few friends who have already been displaced due to the fires :(. I wish everyone in SoCal the best.

Karma, god needs to smite some hippies every once in a while

IML Gear Cream!
I really question it being a natural disaster, more like an idiot human disaster.
How the fires start are questionable. The natural disaster is the combination of the strong winds and generally dry climate spreading the fire so quickly, making it hard to stop.

Remember the fires a few years ago. Started by some dipshit hippy who thought he could handle the wilderness. Got stuck and ended up firing off a flare in the middle of peak forest fire season. Add a spark to a highly volatile area and Voila.

Probably some illegal mexicans who crossed the border, set up camp for the night, Those Santa anna winds pick up and bam.

Remember the fires a few years ago. Started by some dipshit hippy who thought he could handle the wilderness. Got stuck and ended up firing off a flare in the middle of peak forest fire season. Add a spark to a highly volatile area and Voila.

Probably some illegal mexicans who crossed the border, set up camp for the night, Those Santa anna winds pick up and bam.

I think Nordic nacho heard his illegal weed plantation was rumbled, and decided the best way to get rid of it was to set fire to it and inhale the fumes....

With the wind there is nothing to do but watch it and hope you cleared all the stuff away from thge house. Are fire service is very good here I would know because I worked for the Feds here.

True story- On Sept 11 I was up the whole might before and morning fighting a fire in the Klamouth National forest because 2 cannabis growers tried to burn each other out. Outdoor growers really start wigging out when it nears harvest time.

Another thing they do is light fires to ground camp because they can only fly if its clear out:rolleyes:

Why would I let you win, I will just continue to bring in the dough.

Back