Ready to do this!

Rep Points

Ready to do this!

Hello IM Forum Members!

Went ahead and registered after "googling" for different info and kept winding up here. So figured I might as well join the fun instead of just getting some info and leaving.

Anyway, I started working out again after a good 10 year run of partying, eating crap, smokin, and just being un-healthy in general.

It's been a little over a month now since I've quit smoking and started my regimen. I am determined to stay with it, have lost about 15 pounds since.

Currentlly I am weighing in at 201 lbs, 5' 11", 32 yrs young and am working out 4 days a week.
    Mon, Tue, Wed (off), Thur, Fri, Sat(off),Sun(off). I am a member of L.A. Fitness in San Marcos, CA.

I started MRM creatine monohydrate, on my 3rd day of that now. Decided to skip the "loading phase" and am just taking 5g in water right after my work out with a piece of white bread with honey on it for the "high gi" carbs. Read that on Bodybuilding.com - Chris Zaino - All Carbs Are NOT Created Equal!

Been taking "MRM whey pumped" protein powder in water, 2 scoops to 7 oz. water for the last month now. I'm up to taking 2-3 of these a day. One in the morning, one pre-workout and one post-workout. Mostly I workout at 5 am so I'll only have 2 since I'm combining the first one.

I also take a multi-vitamin everyday "Mens Formula One-a-DAy".

I've been having good success with my diet recentlly and am learning more about what to eat and when. Basically I am focusing on High-Protein and low-carb (except the good ones when necessary). Drinking lots of water and just recentlly POM juice that I picked up today for right after my work out.

I am very serious about my commitment I've made and am looking forward to learning more from the members of this forum. My goals are to gain strength, endurance and muscle-mass while losing body fat.

Excuse my exhausted first post and thank you in advance for all the help

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Perk1975 welcome to IM!

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15

Amateur Gynecologist
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Looks like you've got it together. Welcome to IM!
    DRSE Reconnaissance