• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Trenadrol

Mags

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi guys any of you come across this? Any good?

Cheers

I personally haven't tried superdrol, i've just avoided it for some reason. Haladrol works well if your new to prohormones. It helped me keep my size during a cut! I've put buddies on it that never used prohormones before and they put on a solid 6 to 8 pounds on average. Personally, I'm in love with trenadrol from kilosports. First time I used it, and I am an experienced hormone user, I put on 13 lbs in 3 1/2 weeks. Maintained 10 of it after PCT. By the way, I'm 6', 230 right now about 12% bf.

Taken from "Halodrol and Superdrol" thread. I'm a little skeptical (by nature I guess) but that was his fourth post and he sells the stuff. :thinking:
Contains 17b methoxy-trienbolone but I'm not familiar with this. Would be nice if the gains stated were legit. I'm also interested if any one else has had these kind of impressive gains.

Yeah, I didn't believe the 13lbs gain for a second - especially from what's apparently a prohormone.

Yeah, I didn't believe the 13lbs gain for a second - especially from what's apparently a prohormone.

why not? trenadrol works. period. and i'm not say that because i have my business to think about. you want to know if others have experienced what i have, check this link out (one of my competitors):

Kilosports Trenadrol Log - Page 8 - DiscountAnabolics.com Forum

Epi-MAX and Tren stack log - Page 3 - DiscountAnabolics.com Forum

just because i'm new to the board doesn't mean i'm not legit. no offense taken, cause i know how newbs get on boards and talk out their ass. by the way, i just opened my online store in mid october, so i'm brand new.

hope these links help.

trenadrol

ive taken trenadrol 3 times im in my 3rd wk of 5 a day for a six week period,and have another cycle in the fridge.
i got some modest gains the first couple of times,but find that i get the best results from these phs,by using them when im dropping a few lbs.
body fat drops my size stays the same and strength goes up.

I'm not saying it's useless or that it's ineffective. However, I don't believe this product can induce gains of 13lbs. Especially if followed by the usual spiel of 'lean muscle'. Maybe I'm just too much of a sceptic, but the industry's saturated with shitty placebo supplements that do absolutely nothing. The only supplements I have any faith in, I can count on one hand. It may well give you gains, but I feel they will not be as great as the one previously claimed - those types of figures are left to the AAS' (and that's including water and fat).

Last edited:
i agree with mags

i competed for years placed 3rd in the usa.
took the old roids.these phs are pretty weak if you ask me.thats why i use them while dropping a few lbs. and retaining size and strength.

Back