• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Routine.. Cowpimp maybe?

bones33

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Monday:
Bench press: 4x6-8
Incline db press: 2x6-8
skull crushers: 2x8
Lateral raises: 3x6-8
Closegrip bench: 1x6-8
(maybe throw in a set of upright rows, what do you think)

Wednesday:
Squats: 3x8
Stiff Leg Deads: 3x8
Leg extensions: 2x8
Lat pulldowns: 3x6-8
weighted pullups(alternate between wide and close grip)3x8
Yates rows: 2x8

Friday:
Repeat of monday, but I change a few of the excercises up, while keeping compound.

anyone please? just some critiquing?

too much volume, and where is your pull day? your legs and back are the 2 largest muscle groups, yet you combine them, and dedicate a day to just push? not to be a dick, but your routine sucks.. have you read any of the stickies?

If your going to go three days a week I would do something like push/pull/legs.

Yeah... Only two sets of 8 rows. What the hell is that?

Read the stickies and design something balanced. Check my journal for nice horizontal-legs-vertical split of you wish. Horizontal day is all pushing and pulling. Loads of fun! :)

One guy says too much volume, another says not enough... where exactly do i have too much volume???

Goals? Any periodization?

Goals: Gain mass basically, i'm 5'10 and 162(was 155 starting this). I will cut around February.

I would row more in exchange for some pulldowns.

Reorganize things so compound exercises come first (Close girp bench press is compound, for example).

Why do Monday twice? You are making things pretty unbalanced that way. Perhaps you should just go push-pull-legs?

Leg extensions are garbage; drop them for some type of unilateral lower body movement. Try reverse lunges.

Make sure you do something besides 2-4 sets of 8 repetitions at some point for maximal progress. Your body adapts to the repetition range first, so you should change that variable more often than anything else.

I agree that there would be an obvious imbalance if you were planning on doing: Monday Workout (on Monday); Wednesday Workout (on Wed); and then Monday Workout again (on Friday). And then simply repeat the same the following weeks.

But lets say we call the Monday workout -- Workout A. And call the Wednesday workout -- Workout B.

Is there any problem doing Workout A (Monday), Workout B (Wed), Workout A (Fri); and then the following week Workout B (Monday), Workout A (Wed), Workout B (Fri)??

That would take care of the imbalance. Is there any other reason to avoid a simple Workout A/Workout B division in favor of Push (Mon)-Pull (Wed)-Legs (fri)?

I am a bit self-interested as I am currently following a Workout A (Push - including push leg exercises) // Workout B (Pull - including pull leg exercises) three times a week plan.

Hope this makes sense.

Back