• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mexico?

Evil ANT

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know a while back it was pretty easy to get gear in Mexico for damn cheap. If memory serves, I believe they cracked down there and made it a bit more difficult to purchase. Anyone know if you can still find it there?

All my decent domestic sources closed up shop, and I only live two hours from Mexico. I doubt I'd actually buy from there (all set with getting busted crossing the border), but I admit I'm getting more and more tempted.

If you go down, go deep into the border. I think now is the wrong time - period.

Yeah, good call. Doing it anytime soon would probably be stupid.

I think I'll skip the whole Mexico thing and just keep looking for a domestic source. Mexico just seems like bad news to me.

If you go, you need to get WAY away from tourist areas, and keep it down there. Don't try and bring anything back.

From what i hear more and more of the stuff comming out of mexico is not legit..my buddy went down with a couple other people and brought it back and it was all fake...if you could find domestic go with that for sure

You live close enough you could stick with like 500mg cyp and 400mg deca and do that trip once a week....shoot there and drive back...2 hours is not THAT far. If I still lived in San Diego thats what I would be doing right now...A couple hours south of TJ ain't so bad for a weekend trip...and its cheap all around.

Thanks for the advice, guys. I fucking hate driving so taking a weekly four-hour drive (probably longer) would just piss me off. I'll try and find a domestic source here, or... try and make some myself probably kill myself in the process. Research time!

Back