• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Negative effects of caffeine?

Seanp156

Lexen Xtreme
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know this topic has probably been beaten to death on these forums, but I felt I should throw it out there...

Lately I've been taking ~100mg of caffeine in pill form 30-60 mins before hitting the gym. It seems to help quite a bit with my energy levels and intensity.

I'm just wondering if there's any negative side as far as stress on the CNS goes along with not getting an ideal amount of sleep every night. I don't think dependency is an issue at all.

So you mean that the caffeine is keeping you awake at night?

Sean, almost all of my reading says caffeine is good for you. The only situation I could think of that it might be bad is by using too much, but that goes with everything.

And, I have gotten use to being awake during my 8:00 classes and I like being ready to work the second I get to work, so I really suck ass if I don't have my morning coffee. That could be considered a slight negative effect.

Caffeine has been used for thousands of years with no ill effects, so I think it is as safe as water.

Back