• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

what can i legaly eat to increase my testosterone?

Titansgymflunky

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ima phrase this as simply as I can.....I dont get mad ....over anything.....things i should get pissed over.....such as getting my ass beat, really only piss me off a little....... When i get into a fight, I'm only upset for a very short period ....and my anger wears off, while I'm fighting, leaving me to get my ass beat. I basicly want to eat some shit (legaly so no roids) thats gona let me get pissed a little easier. I dont get it I'm just too nice and I always get fucked with. Its not like I aint popular..I have friends, some guys just think I'm that dude to fuck with tho, n I'm sick of it.

Maybe like an animal stack of Test boosters.....i just cant fail a drug test, and i do get drug tested for the military.

I use to get like black out mad and everythign was cool back then, but it wore off for some reason n I dont get pissed like that much anymore.

Don't jerk off or have any sex for seven days...

I don't think gamma rays are legal now but they used to work for my friend Bruce, he just had to live with the awful side affect of turning a little greenish..

It's not a bad thing to be level headed, losing your temper at the drop of a dime can make matters worse.

What's wrong with not having a temper. I get pissed about lots of things, and I've worked hard to not have a temper.

Its good,but last weekend a drunk guy was talking shit to me n i tried to avoid it n talk sense into him but eventually i just was like back the fuck off me n grabbed his colar n we went to the ground....well long story short I wrestled around n got ontop of him, n i could have saved myself alot of pain if ida just gone apeshit on his face....but i didnt, i was just like what ever n let him go... when we got to our feet,he put me in a headlock and started knee'ing the shit out of my face . so my eye turned the size of a golfball n it dark blue. If I coulda just stayed mad n not fucked around ida been fine. so sometimes getting pissed would help...its safe to say I'm kinda pissed now tho. still not as much as i should be.

IML Gear Cream!
he's one of those guys who just doesnt stop, and once i got knee'd int he face i was layed out just tryin to not get punched in the face to much...n he didnt stop, it got broken up and he came back after me n tried to choke me to death.

Okay, you probably do need to beat the shit out of that person.

hell yea he reminds me of that little kid tommy from the butterfly effect

Its good,but last weekend a drunk guy was talking shit to me n i tried to avoid it n talk sense into him but eventually i just was like back the fuck off me n grabbed his colar n we went to the ground....well long story short I wrestled around n got ontop of him, n i could have saved myself alot of pain if ida just gone apeshit on his face....but i didnt, i was just like what ever n let him go... when we got to our feet,he put me in a headlock and started knee'ing the shit out of my face . so my eye turned the size of a golfball n it dark blue. If I coulda just stayed mad n not fucked around ida been fine. so sometimes getting pissed would help...its safe to say I'm kinda pissed now tho. still not as much as i should be.
You started out right, it's wise to always talk your way out of a fight. You never know what that person may be carring.
I have scars to show my temper....

I dont think he had nythign but you're right, seriously i tried to get him to chill out n he just kept bein a jackass.the fight was over as soon as my face started getting kicked, but he didnt get pulled off for another 2 mins prlly,i was laid out on the ground with my face swelling when he got away from the people holdin him n came back.he gotdown with he's knee's over my back n thats how he was tryin to choke me to death. Kids a nut.

HAhahahaha, I dont wana just be a genious next to Danny...wtf.=]. So far I have dont have sex or wack off for a week, anything else thats gona jump my T levels up a little?

Looks like you had him beat when you were over him, the he sucker head locked you while your so called friends where there just standing by?

Looks like you were the better man, you could have hurt him bad but you chose not to....

I think you should choose what friends you hang out with, if they were my people that would never have happened.

IML Gear Cream!
HAhahahaha, I dont wana just be a genious next to Danny...wtf.=]. So far I have dont have sex or wack off for a week, anything else thats gona jump my T levels up a little?
Your 18 dude, wack off and have "protected sex'' sex till you go blind.

Tell me, what would you rather do.....have sex or fight?

Sex is better kid.

OK, First of all where in the hell are you hanging out! Secondly, stop hanging out there! There is a lot to say about being the most mature (Intellectually not age) person in the room. Let me put it this way: have you ever been to the zoo? I'm going to assume the answer is yes, if not, go to the zoo! Ever notice how all the male baboons are running around with hard-ons, throwing monkey turds at all the visitors? Next, check out the orangutans. Notice how laid back they are, just swinging around checking out all the people?

Now ask yourself, who would you want to hang with? Be like that person and you will have an abundance of friends.

OK, First of all where in the hell are you hanging out! Secondly, stop hanging out there! There is a lot to say about being the most mature (Intellectually not age) person in the room. Let me put it this way: have you ever been to the zoo? I'm going to assume the answer is yes, if not, go to the zoo! Ever notice how all the male baboons are running around with hard-ons, throwing monkey turds at all the visitors? Next, check out the orangutans. Notice how laid back they are, just swinging around checking out all the people?

Now ask yourself, who would you want to hang with? Be like that person and you will have an abundance of friends.
Listen to the oldtimers. ;)

I remember once on TV they did a research on felons test levels and they found it to be very higher than the norm.

Yeah I must say that being a tough guy fighter is a bit overrated in the end. You end up getting pissed off at the wrong person and take it too far and the next thing you know you're worried about paying some fines or doing time.

I mean it's good to be able to defend yourself and your family but if you can avoid a fight....

Im a nice guy too at times when you should be firm,I worked with loads of drunks and people high on meth and it seemed like 80% of the time when the sense your nice,they take advantage of that.people can sense that.You gotta let people right off the start know your in control of whats going on.People will push your limits to see how far you go and what you will do........You should have given him a few cracks when you had him on the ground.

Yea, most of the people where like friends with both of us, more-so friends with him, or just wanted to watch a fight. My friends had left. Only one of my good friends was still there n he was tryin like hell to pull the guy back, drunks like to see fights tho, and they were pullin my friend from holding the guy.

Yea, most of the people where like friends with both of us, more-so friends with him, or just wanted to watch a fight. My friends had left. Only one of my good friends was still there n he was tryin like hell to pull the guy back, drunks like to see fights tho, and they were pullin my friend from holding the guy.
Wow, I hope you learned from this.

Are you going into the military anytime soon?

Back