• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How would you threaten a clown?

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

What threatening words would you use to threaten a clown, a real circus clown for him to shut up or to fuck himself?

:confused:

if you dont shut the fuck up im going to stick that seltzer bottle up your ass side-ways

or some variation

Shut your baboons ass mouth or the balloon animal gets it...

pull out a large bottle of makeup remover and a rag and tell him "back off or else"

i wouldn't. i'd just shoot him.

:laugh:

Viope has sunk to new depths of irrevrence and sillyness with this thread.

This has to be its most bizarre and funny question yet.

He's coming to get you Viope....
clown.jpg

Nail his shoes to the floor and turn him into a real Punching Bobbing Bag...

Threaten to fill his cream pie plates with NMX Foam....

Threaten to add extra powder to his cannon so it'll launch him into the next county...

Tell him you'll fart in his tiny car next time it's crowded....

replace his stilts with a telescoping type and remote control trigger, pogo him into the lions cage...

JohnWayneGacy.jpg

John Wayne Gacy is getting a kick out of all these replies...

What about a midget clown? You know, someone who's just a little funny. :mooh:

:laugh:

Which is really not funny at all to me. :shake: :nail:

Midgets scare me something awful.

I went to the Cracker Barrel the other morning and what I thought at first glance was the hostess podium, was actually the hostess. I managed to tough it out though.

two cannibals were eating a clown. one looks at the other and says "does this food taste funny to you?"

I have a good friend that is a dwarf....she isn't at all scary...and its sad how many people give us looks and talk under their breath when we go out for dinner etc...Its great for their sake its illegal to crush these fools for being so ignorant. If you are 6'4" or 3' you still bleed red and have emotions....and for someone to be as lame as to hate on those poor disabled folks...I hope all your children are born challenged in life....so you too can see how cruel people can be when you are not "normal".

I have a good friend that is a dwarf....she isn't at all scary...and its sad how many people give us looks and talk under their breath when we go out for dinner etc...Its great for their sake its illegal to crush these fools for being so ignorant. If you are 6'4" or 3' you still bleed red and have emotions....and for someone to be as lame as to hate on those poor disabled folks...I hope all your children are born challenged in life....so you too can see how cruel people can be when you are not "normal".

They frighten the shit out of me. Sue me.

IML Gear Cream!
He was a nut, he raped and killed 30 something men and buried them under his house.

Actually it was teenage boys. And it was 33, I think.

Clowns freak me out. I would go with the make up remover bit to get them to leave me alone.

Back