• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How many Liters of water do you drink/day??

juggernaut2005

The F.u.t.u.r.e
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just went up 6 L from 3.

I go by the piss test, if it is clear or just a little bit of yellow then I am hydrated. If it is dark I up it until it looks good. Usually about 8 or nine cups a day after my morning coffee makes it look good.

If I were an athelte in training that would all go out the window but I am not.

Three 30 minute workout sessions a week and heart healthy cardio on the other 4. In other words I always know where my body is food wise and water wise unless I have lots of beers on a weekend.

5-6 L a day I feel is optimal.

5-6 L a day I feel is optimal.

Is this a one size fits all?? There has to be a difference in the impact, both positive and negative, of drinking 5-6L of water between a 150lber and a 300lber?

I had been drinking 6 litres are a day regularly. On training days I'd drink around 8 because of the horrible humidity and heat in the places I train.

Recently I've been getting lazy with my water intake. :(

Is this a one size fits all?? There has to be a difference in the impact, both positive and negative, of drinking 5-6L of water between a 150lber and a 300lber?

If you drink too much water you can suffer from hyponatremia. Basically, you drink so much water that you flush a large percentage of sufficient sodium levels from your cells. This is rare, however.

Some marathon runners were suffering from it because people would stress the hydration ticket so much. With good reason IMO.

Back