im not fuckin troll

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 62
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,763
    Rep Points
    6298775

    im not fuckin troll

    how the fuck am i a troll?

  2. #2
    Amateur Gynecologist
    ELITE MEMBER
    vortrit's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Show Me State
    Posts
    11,194
    Rep Points
    952433357

    By making threads like this one.
    DRSE Reconnaissance


  3. #3
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1862244849

    Re-banning coming in 5,4,3...


  4. #4
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1862244849

    Quote Originally Posted by vortrit View Post
    By making threads like this one.
    Bingo.


  5. #5
    Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER
    KelJu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my imagination.
    Posts
    14,974
    Rep Points
    1115136028

    Fucking Determined!

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,763
    Rep Points
    6298775

    umm. wtf r u talking about how is this trolling. and i think its funny how u ban me rigt when i agree to only post in ym jonral

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,763
    Rep Points
    6298775

    and i have nevr trolle in my life

  8. #8
    Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER
    P-funk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    31,713
    Rep Points
    15139848

    grow up or i wont reverse the next one.
    Optimum Sports Performance

    "In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, in the experts there are few."
    -Buddha's Little Instruction Book

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,763
    Rep Points
    6298775

    grow uP????? wtf did i do?

  10. #10
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1862244849

    Quote Originally Posted by danny81 View Post
    and i have nevr trolle in my life
    I think you've confused trolling with spelling.


  11. #11
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1862244849

    Quote Originally Posted by danny81 View Post
    grow uP????? wtf did i do?

    Murdered the English language.


  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,763
    Rep Points
    6298775

    im not a smart ufkcing person you ct like im pretinging to be stupid

  13. #13
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1862244849

    Quote Originally Posted by danny81 View Post
    im not a smart ufkcing person you ct like im pretinging to be stupid
    Are you retarded?


  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,763
    Rep Points
    6298775

    im not actualy retarded but there are retards that get better grades den me

  15. #15
    Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER
    KelJu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my imagination.
    Posts
    14,974
    Rep Points
    1115136028

    Quote Originally Posted by danny81 View Post
    im not actualy retarded but there are retards that get better grades den me
    The lawlness of this sentence reaches epic proportions. as a matter of fact, I think I just found my new sig.
    Fucking Determined!

  16. #16
    Lift or Die
    ELITE MEMBER
    BoneCrusher's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    8,588
    Rep Points
    10178302

    danny. As your friend here my advice is not to post anything about guns, trolls, razor blades, ... in fact just don't post anything not health related for a while. Sit back and watch. Read the threads that interest you but don't post anything there. Use this site to do what you came here for ... to improve your skills.

    Make sense?

    Understand I leave here in like 4 or 5 days for 4 to 6 months and I'd like to see your progress when I get back. Don't get bant again. Don't ask why you might get bant, don't be mad. Just do what you came here to do ... study weight training.

  17. #17
    Amateur Gynecologist
    ELITE MEMBER
    vortrit's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Show Me State
    Posts
    11,194
    Rep Points
    952433357

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneCrusher View Post
    danny. As your friend here my advice is not to post anything about guns, trolls, razor blades, ... in fact just don't post anything not health related for a while. Sit back and watch. Read the threads that interest you but don't post anything there. Use this site to do what you came here for ... to improve your skills.

    Make sense?

    Understand I leave here in like 4 or 5 days for 4 to 6 months and I'd like to see your progress when I get back. Don't get bant again. Don't ask why you might get bant, don't be mad. Just do what you came here to do ... study weight training.
    Good looking out BC. Solid advice.
    DRSE Reconnaissance


  18. #18
    Lift or Die
    ELITE MEMBER
    BoneCrusher's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    8,588
    Rep Points
    10178302

    Quote Originally Posted by danny81 View Post
    I'm not actually retarded but there are retards that get better grades den me
    That's some funny shit rt there lil bro. Prolly the best line I've seen in a long while. I'm laughing with you not at you ... but I am laughing my ass off.

    That being said ... re-read my last post. I strongly advise you to give that a shot.

  19. #19
    Lift or Die
    ELITE MEMBER
    BoneCrusher's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    8,588
    Rep Points
    10178302

    Another thing. Some guys just like to seem tough by talking shit to other people. You keep a journal, you train, you try to improve yourself by being here. That is not a troll. We have plenty of trolls here and I'm having to say I'm one of them. I came here a few years ago for advice on roids, learned that I needed to re-do everything I was doing but didn't need to use steroids. I changed my diet, my way of lifting and do things completely different. That was then. Now I keep no journal, just sorta hang out, and argue with people about non-health related shit such as politics or w/e. That by definition makes me a troll.

    So ... stick to your journal and stop posting about rappers, street thug bullshit, and and focus on improving your physical skills like you have been. Things will get easy for you here if you do that.

  20. #20
    Amateur Gynecologist
    ELITE MEMBER
    vortrit's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Show Me State
    Posts
    11,194
    Rep Points
    952433357

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneCrusher View Post
    Another thing. Some guys just like to seem tough by talking shit to other people. You keep a journal, you train, you try to improve yourself by being here. That is not a troll. We have plenty of trolls here and I'm having to say I'm one of them. I came here a few years ago for advice on roids, learned that I needed to re-do everything I was doing but didn't need to use steroids. I changed my diet, my way of lifting and do things completely different. That was then. Now I keep no journal, just sorta hang out, and argue with people about non-health related shit such as politics or w/e. That by definition makes me a troll.

    So ... stick to your journal and stop posting about rappers, street thug bullshit, and and focus on improving your physical skills like you have been. Things will get easy for you here if you do that.
    True BC. I actually think a lot of the problem with danny is that he asks for advice and says he is still going to do it his way anyway when a lot of times people are trying to help him. I do a lot of things my way but I don't ask for advice or make threads unless I actually want someone elses imput. This site has done me a world of good, but I barley posted until I was here for 6 months or so, and I read and took peoples advice.
    DRSE Reconnaissance


  21. #21
    Mad As Toast
    heeholler's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Left my heart in Texas, in Florida now
    Posts
    2,824
    Rep Points
    2303732

    Quote Originally Posted by danny81 View Post
    umm. wtf r u talking about how is this trolling. and i think its funny how u ban me rigt when i agree to only post in ym jonral
    I think I can help you with your problem.

    CLICK HERE
    The statue of Liberty no longer reads "Bring us your tired, your hungry, your huddled masses..."
    Now she's holding a baseball bat and it reads "Bring It On."

  22. #22
    Amor Fati
    Yanick's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    4,231
    Rep Points
    3126249

    Quote Originally Posted by danny81 View Post
    im not actualy retarded but there are retards that get better grades den me
    Don't say that, you are as smart as the effort you put into being smart. Intelligence is not a very well understood phenomenon (and by that i mean that we still don't really know if one is born with it or if its developed, generally speaking), and good grades are not indicators of intelligence.

    Memorizing and repeating shit back for a test does not mean you are smart. The people with the best grades in the Nursing program i attend are some of the dumbest people i've ever spoken too. They just sit and memorize and are able to repeat shit back for a test...like a parrot. Throw those people a curve ball that they don't have memorized in their head and they melt down. Most of them can't even explain basic concepts without quoting the texts/notes verbatim.

    Hell Albert Einstein was repeatedly told he was dumb and would never amount to anything by his teachers. The guy couldn't even get a decent job in his chosen field, but he did what he loved and is now probably the most known, and arguably the most forward thinking, physicist of all time.

    Pick up a book and read, don't fall into the pitfall of stupidity that is today's pop culture (who seem to actually praise stupidity and look down upon education).
    "The greatest obstacle to knowledge is not ignorance but the illusion of knowledge." -Barry Marshall, Nobel Laureate

  23. #23
    Lift or Die
    ELITE MEMBER
    BoneCrusher's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    8,588
    Rep Points
    10178302

    Well said Yanick.

  24. #24
    Amateur Gynecologist
    ELITE MEMBER
    vortrit's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Show Me State
    Posts
    11,194
    Rep Points
    952433357

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneCrusher View Post
    Well said Yanick.
    Well said? Or... some of us realize that our time is too valuable to put up with bullshit post and trolls?




    Say, what's going to happen when your not here to stick up for him besides we'll hear "where is bonecrusher to stick up for me?"



    I don't give a fuck anymore. The mods can fucking ban me. I'm sick of little fucking pussies who need a mommy to fight there battle. I fight my own battles and I have all my life.

    Some people on here need to quit PRETENDING to be a fucking hero (hint).
    DRSE Reconnaissance


  25. #25
    Amateur Gynecologist
    ELITE MEMBER
    vortrit's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Show Me State
    Posts
    11,194
    Rep Points
    952433357

    P.S. There is a difference between having intelligence and having a little common sence!
    DRSE Reconnaissance


  26. #26
    Señor Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    MCx2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    7,870
    Rep Points
    37022201

    Quote Originally Posted by vortrit View Post
    P.S. There is a difference between having intelligence and having a little common sence!
    You mean common sense? At least spell right of you are going to bitch about someone having common sense.

  27. #27
    Amateur Gynecologist
    ELITE MEMBER
    vortrit's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Show Me State
    Posts
    11,194
    Rep Points
    952433357

    Quote Originally Posted by ReproMan View Post
    You mean common sense? At least spell right of you are going to bitch about someone having common sense.
    Oh, exuse me... Mr. Intelligence. I meant common sense!


    How have you been? Wait... I don't care.
    DRSE Reconnaissance


  28. #28
    Amateur Gynecologist
    ELITE MEMBER
    vortrit's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Show Me State
    Posts
    11,194
    Rep Points
    952433357

    Quote Originally Posted by ReproMan View Post
    You mean common sense? At least spell right of you are going to bitch about someone having common sense.
    P.S. This post should be a clue of exactly what I was talking about...
    DRSE Reconnaissance


  29. #29
    Señor Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    MCx2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    7,870
    Rep Points
    37022201

    Quote Originally Posted by vortrit View Post
    P.S. This post should be a clue of exactly what I was talking about...
    Oh the irony.

  30. #30
    Amateur Gynecologist
    ELITE MEMBER
    vortrit's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Show Me State
    Posts
    11,194
    Rep Points
    952433357

    Quote Originally Posted by ReproMan View Post
    Oh the irony.
    Oh shit... You've just outsmarted someone on IM. I'm so ashamed I'm never coming back!




    NOT!
    DRSE Reconnaissance


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mom i need some fuckin protein
    By bigbill69 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 06:17 AM
  2. i got a fuckin question
    By ceazur in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 08-15-2011, 05:17 PM
  3. Fuckin Muggers
    By Lone Wolf in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 02:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->