• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

im not fuckin troll

By making threads like this one.

grow up or i wont reverse the next one. ;)

im not actualy retarded but there are retards that get better grades den me

The lawlness of this sentence reaches epic proportions. as a matter of fact, I think I just found my new sig.

danny. As your friend here my advice is not to post anything about guns, trolls, razor blades, ... in fact just don't post anything not health related for a while. Sit back and watch. Read the threads that interest you but don't post anything there. Use this site to do what you came here for ... to improve your skills.

Make sense?

Understand I leave here in like 4 or 5 days for 4 to 6 months and I'd like to see your progress when I get back. Don't get bant again. Don't ask why you might get bant, don't be mad. Just do what you came here to do ... study weight training.

danny. As your friend here my advice is not to post anything about guns, trolls, razor blades, ... in fact just don't post anything not health related for a while. Sit back and watch. Read the threads that interest you but don't post anything there. Use this site to do what you came here for ... to improve your skills.

Make sense?

Understand I leave here in like 4 or 5 days for 4 to 6 months and I'd like to see your progress when I get back. Don't get bant again. Don't ask why you might get bant, don't be mad. Just do what you came here to do ... study weight training.

Good looking out BC. Solid advice.

I'm not actually retarded but there are retards that get better grades den me
That's some funny shit rt there lil bro. Prolly the best line I've seen in a long while. I'm laughing with you not at you ... but I am laughing my ass off.

That being said ... re-read my last post. I strongly advise you to give that a shot.

Another thing. Some guys just like to seem tough by talking shit to other people. You keep a journal, you train, you try to improve yourself by being here. That is not a troll. We have plenty of trolls here and I'm having to say I'm one of them. I came here a few years ago for advice on roids, learned that I needed to re-do everything I was doing but didn't need to use steroids. I changed my diet, my way of lifting and do things completely different. That was then. Now I keep no journal, just sorta hang out, and argue with people about non-health related shit such as politics or w/e. That by definition makes me a troll.

So ... stick to your journal and stop posting about rappers, street thug bullshit, and and focus on improving your physical skills like you have been. Things will get easy for you here if you do that.

Another thing. Some guys just like to seem tough by talking shit to other people. You keep a journal, you train, you try to improve yourself by being here. That is not a troll. We have plenty of trolls here and I'm having to say I'm one of them. I came here a few years ago for advice on roids, learned that I needed to re-do everything I was doing but didn't need to use steroids. I changed my diet, my way of lifting and do things completely different. That was then. Now I keep no journal, just sorta hang out, and argue with people about non-health related shit such as politics or w/e. That by definition makes me a troll.

So ... stick to your journal and stop posting about rappers, street thug bullshit, and and focus on improving your physical skills like you have been. Things will get easy for you here if you do that.

True BC. I actually think a lot of the problem with danny is that he asks for advice and says he is still going to do it his way anyway when a lot of times people are trying to help him. I do a lot of things my way but I don't ask for advice or make threads unless I actually want someone elses imput. This site has done me a world of good, but I barley posted until I was here for 6 months or so, and I read and took peoples advice.

IML Gear Cream!
umm. wtf r u talking about how is this trolling. and i think its funny how u ban me rigt when i agree to only post in ym jonral

I think I can help you with your problem.

CLICK HERE

im not actualy retarded but there are retards that get better grades den me

Don't say that, you are as smart as the effort you put into being smart. Intelligence is not a very well understood phenomenon (and by that i mean that we still don't really know if one is born with it or if its developed, generally speaking), and good grades are not indicators of intelligence.

Memorizing and repeating shit back for a test does not mean you are smart. The people with the best grades in the Nursing program i attend are some of the dumbest people i've ever spoken too. They just sit and memorize and are able to repeat shit back for a test...like a parrot. Throw those people a curve ball that they don't have memorized in their head and they melt down. Most of them can't even explain basic concepts without quoting the texts/notes verbatim.

Hell Albert Einstein was repeatedly told he was dumb and would never amount to anything by his teachers. The guy couldn't even get a decent job in his chosen field, but he did what he loved and is now probably the most known, and arguably the most forward thinking, physicist of all time.

Pick up a book and read, don't fall into the pitfall of stupidity that is today's pop culture (who seem to actually praise stupidity and look down upon education).

Well said Yanick.

Well said? Or... some of us realize that our time is too valuable to put up with bullshit post and trolls?

Say, what's going to happen when your not here to stick up for him besides we'll hear "where is bonecrusher to stick up for me?"

I don't give a fuck anymore. The mods can fucking ban me. I'm sick of little fucking pussies who need a mommy to fight there battle. I fight my own battles and I have all my life.

Some people on here need to quit PRETENDING to be a fucking hero (hint).

P.S. There is a difference between having intelligence and having a little common sence!

P.S. There is a difference between having intelligence and having a little common sence!

You mean common sense? At least spell right of you are going to bitch about someone having common sense.

You mean common sense? At least spell right of you are going to bitch about someone having common sense.

Oh, exuse me... Mr. Intelligence. I meant common sense!

How have you been? Wait... I don't care.

P.S. This post should be a clue of exactly what I was talking about...

Back