• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

When I flex my abs they, and feal them, they are one big bump....

Sounds like a high Body fat is your problem, abs are made in the kitchen.
Bigger obliques are gonna make you wider not flatter.

Originally posted by Prince
You should put that in your sig: "Abs are made in the kitchen!" :)

lach.gif
lach.gif
Yes, you sure can make some abs in the kitchen if you're not careful !!

TJohn

Where do you mean they are a bump, in the center?

Some people actually only show 4 abs and have to be pretty ripped for them to show, because the abs are so large. You should be able to see something, I can see my upper abs even at 16%, but you should definately feel something if you work them at all...

maybe its just me, but all of my abs seem a little clustered together, I always thought they were supposed to me more spread out. Is this just the way my body is?

Without seeing there is no way to judge, mine are not that far apart, most people's aren't. Look at a pic of what the abs look like without skin and it should make sense, but not everyone is the same.

I got it taken with a machine....yea, I know there in accurate. It said I had 9.5% body fat. How much can the machine possibably be off? The guy at the gym said up to 6%.

They can be VERY off. Also a 6% difference in BF% is HUGE.

I was 12% once, and it said i was 22% BF - YA FUCKIN RITE !!!

sub-zero:
In you case, the body fat was off in a negative way...can it also read to low?

Also, a better description of my abs:
When Im lieing down in my bed, and I flex my abs the appear as one bump. Starting at my obliques, you go in about 2 inches..to the abs, and then my abs slowly incline to about 1 inch higher than my obliques.. Is that normal? When I am standing straight there is not as big of a bump.

knowing your body fat is essential to determine your caloric intake. I suggest getting yourself some hand calipers they are like $15...

As I don't go near GNC I couldn't tell you what they carry. But any REAL supplement store should carry them, if not tons of places on the net to order them from...

Back