• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

can you dance?

HialeahChico305

Elite Matador member
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Usually when im in a club its either hip-hop, reggeton, or rave. I usually get in the mood with a drink or two in my system but without drinks im kinda stiff. I have also notice that its easier for me to dance if the girl its grindin on me because all i gotta do its stand there (well thats not really dancin) .I was wondering who here can dance?, does it take you some drinks to get into the dancin mood? and to what kind of music?

We're around the same age, and for our generation, I feel like for us guys it's alot easier. I've heard from most girls that I'm a good dancer, and all I usually end up doing is grinding. It's the little things that count.

Act confident while you're dancing, keep your hands moving, and work the beat. Grinding was made for guys who struggle dancing.

yes I would need several drinks before I would attempt to dance as well, as far as being able to dance, I can move to the beat, but I would not call myself a good dancer. I cannot remember the last time I went to a dance club though, we go to sport's bars and strip joints. :)

I can do the horizontal mambo and that's all that counts...

I can dance well enough under the right circumstances. The right circumstances are:

Ecstasy
Shrooms
LSD
Shit piles of Alcohol
Cocaine
Crystal-meth

I not only can't dance without one of those circumstances, but I outright refuse.

yes I would need several drinks before I would attempt to dance as well, as far as being able to dance, I can move to the beat, but I would not call myself a good dancer. I cannot remember the last time I went to a dance club though, we go to sport's bars and strip joints. :)

so if some club head chick (of course that you find attractive)invites you to a club........you will back down? what I hate is when im not able to perform to some music the girl that im with is into ( lets say salsa for example). I totally back down and say my famous line "Im not into that music". I dont know about sports bars but strip joints sure are fun.

so if some club head chick (of course that you find attractive)invites you to a club........you will back down? what I hate is when im not able to perform to some music the girl that im with is into ( lets say salsa for example). I totally back down and say my famous line "Im not into that music". I dont know about sports bars but strip joints sure are fun.

I am married, I go out with my wife mostly. :)

I can dance well enough under the right circumstances. The right circumstances are:

Ecstasy
Shrooms
LSD
Shit piles of Alcohol
Cocaine
Crystal-meth

I not only can't dance without one of those circumstances, but I outright refuse.

lol man you crazy lol.........I only tried weed and I must say it gets me lazy.....Alcohol is my only remedy, I migth take a look at your list :D

Back