• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Is this a disgusting custom, or is it just me?

clemson357

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So, I am not going to disclose what nationality of people do this, but I am sure most of you can figure it out. They have a custom about being "clean" when they go to the bathroom. There are several people who have this custom where I work, and I see them doing this and it turns my stomach.

They walk into the public restroom and they go straight to the sink. Turn the water on, and lower their face down to right next to the sink and start splashing handfuls of water on their face. Then they will take their first finger and get it wet and brush their teeth with it. Then they blow their nose a couple times, but without any tissues, in high school we used to call these "snot rockets." Then they go into the stall and do their business.

Just think about the sink in a public restroom. Dozens or even hundreds of men everyday grasp their shafts and take a piss, many of whom probably haven't even showered that morning, and then they walk directly over and stick their hands in this sink. Who in the hell wants to lower their face anywhere close to that?? Much less touch the handle and then stick your finger in your mouth??

When I walk into a public restroom, I try to not even open my mouth. If someone talks to me, I will usually just nod. At work I have a water bottle that I fill up at the water fountain right next to the bathroom. If I need to fill the bottle and take a piss, I will make two separate trips rather than carry my drinking container into the bathroom.

On top of the fact that it makes absolutely zero sense to clean up BEFORE taking a shit, I find this entire custom to be revolting.

Who cares? There is probably a million times more nasty shit on the weights you touch in the gym than in a bathroom. When someone hands you a stack of papers in the office, it has been touched and handled by plenty of people that have been scratching their ass and picking their nose. Money is probably the nastiest thing on the planet as far as being contaminated with particles from other people's orphuses.

I agree with Kelju. You really can't live your life worrying about those little details everyday. Otherwise, you will eventually have some kind of OCD and be paranoid about getting sick and doing things that the "average" person wouldn't do.

Just make sure you wash your hands frequently, drink plenty of water and eat a healthy diet consistently. I can't remember the last time i got really sick (minus the common cold or a cough) and it has helped me tremendously.

One thing i do find a little odd are the guys who wash their hands before pissing/taking a shit. Are they afraid to get germs on their dick or something? It never made sense to make but to each his own i guess.

Oh, he displays symptoms of all kinds of problems.

You should prolly worry more about all them buggers you stashed under your desk after you finished punching the clown to your favorite ol episode of Mr Rodgers.

Besides ... some of us actually piss IN the sink at the public restrooms. How fucked up is that?

The paperwork i used to handle in a building services office was dirtier than the bathrooms there. Job tickets that have been in trade vans for god knows how long, probably got all sorts of building materials, asbestos, dirt, sweat, grime...comes with the job.

I didnt envy those guys though, some of the properties they got called to were filthy. Theyd come back and tell me these stories about piles and piles of human shit everywhere because the heroin junkies who lived there didnt have the energy to get up and use the bathroom, or the one house where there were ONE THOUSAND needles scattered throughout all the rooms.

Puts some public restroom shenanigans into perspective, even though ill still never use one. Id rather piss myself.

I usually wash my hands before I use the restroom at work because my hands get filthy or I've shaken hands with a dozen people...plus it gives me an excuse to grab a paper towel to lift the lid and flush the handle with. We have some nasty fucks at work...one day I used a toilet and someone had pissed all over the seat and floor, I finished and flushed. As I walked to the sink another co-worker came in and went straight to that stall not even a second had passed from when he closed the door to when I heard his belt buckle clank on the ground, he hadn't even wiped the seat and when I looked back I could see his pants in a bunch around his ankles in the puddle of piss in front of the toilet.

Who cares?

I didn't say I cared. I said it was disgusting. The dirty fuckers can shovel their feces into their mouths with their bare hands for all I care. I just think its a disgusting custom.

IML Gear Cream!
I usually wash my hands before I use the restroom at work because my hands get filthy or I've shaken hands with a dozen people...plus it gives me an excuse to grab a paper towel to lift the lid and flush the handle with. We have some nasty fucks at work...one day I used a toilet and someone had pissed all over the seat and floor, I finished and flushed. As I walked to the sink another co-worker came in and went straight to that stall not even a second had passed from when he closed the door to when I heard his belt buckle clank on the ground, he hadn't even wiped the seat and when I looked back I could see his pants in a bunch around his ankles in the puddle of piss in front of the toilet.
Smart man. I do the same.

I didn't say I cared. I said it was disgusting. The dirty fuckers can shovel their feces into their mouths with their bare hands for all I care. I just think its a disgusting custom.
Do you work with a lot of minorities?

Paranoia paranoia everybody's comin to get me.... they said they never met me...

You are the types of people who use toilet seat covers in a public restroom. Like a little piece of paper is going to protect you from anything. Keep living in your scared little germaphobic world.

When you walk into a bathroom and there's piss all over the floor... I'm the guy who did it.

Paranoia paranoia everybody's comin to get me.... they said they never met me...

You are the types of people who use toilet seat covers in a public restroom. Like a little piece of paper is going to protect you from anything. Keep living in your scared little germaphobic world.

When you walk into a bathroom and there's piss all over the floor... I'm the guy who did it.

that's while you use half a roll on those mofos.

I usually just bring a roll of saran wrap and cover EVERYTHING in the bathroom. I wear latex gloves and a surgeon's mask during everyday life too. If I need to go into a public place, I wear a full body condom.

That's why I feel comfortable depositing my "business" anywhere I want to.

The only problem is, I've been doing this since I was a small child. My immune system is so weak, that if I stopped, I would immediately catch many diseases just from being outside.

I usually just bring a roll of saran wrap and cover EVERYTHING in the bathroom. I wear latex gloves and a surgeon's mask during everyday life too. If I need to go into a public place, I wear a full body condom.

That's why I feel comfortable depositing my "business" anywhere I want to.

The only problem is, I've been doing this since I was a small child. My immune system is so weak, that if I stopped, I would immediately catch many diseases just from being outside.

that sounds perfectly reasonable.

i think the custom is more important than actual cleanliness. i'd scrub the sink first.

:roflmao:

:thumb:

Well if it really is a cultural thing, which you are making it sound like, you should be more open to different cultures. Not everyone is going to be like you, and not everyone is going to change their culture just because they are in the United States. And how is one supposed to answer your question ("Is this a disgusting custom?") if you don't disclose which culture you are talking about?

Do Muslims do this?

I think it's a OK as long as you don't touch the sink.

If it's muslims, there's a lot of other disgusting aspects of their culture more worth talking about...

Raping rape victims.

Sending rape victims to jail, sentencing rape victims to 200 lashes, killing women for being raped, the list goes on and on. Basically just being a female Muslim must really suck major ass.

Back