• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Does anyone have experience with the Leanness Lifestyle..?

Erilaya

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My trainer has advised me to start this program.. does anyone have any suggestions or comments about it?

It is meant to help me lean out after packing on the muscle I have.

Thanks so much for any input .

Be Well

Erilaya

His name is David Greenwalt and he wrote a book .. an e-book that has a program that has been used with alot of success with some of the BB I know that were looking to lean out as well as bulk. two people I know of won their first Amatuer bb comps after doing this program ...I can email the e-book to ya... so .. if anyone wants to check it out.. and then give me your thoughts?
I really think its a great program from what I have seen and read thus far.. but I was asking to see if anyone else has used it..
you can get it from www.thepowerstore.com

warmly ,Erilaya

Are you sure the program is designed to lean out when bulking
or
is it designed to limit an increase in bodyfat when bulking?
Either way it sounds interesting.

Ya know what ...I am on page 10 LOL .. of 350 pages .I will be sure to share more info as I read further.. and Craig can give his input too.

e~

IML Gear Cream!
i'd love to read it too if you don't mind.

thanks!

nikegurl.. I am emailing it right now.. it takes about 20 mins for it to download.. its a pdf. file. 350pages long.

Heya sweets, can I check it out too? Sounds interesting, and I always like reading about new ideas in nutrition/etc. :) I hope you have a fast connection, so they're not too much of a hassle for you to email! Thanks doll! :D

Hey Erilaya,

pretty name btw, is it your real name? Ofcourse not, right!:D

Anyway, a BfL board I used to frequent (Gardening Grl too) has a few members that have gone to doing Leanness Lifestyle. Maybe you could ask the gals your questions.. They are very nice and am sure will try to help.

http://groups.msn.com/TheLeannessLifestyle/messageboard.msnw

Let me guess; a way of increasing LBM without having to increase bodyfat.... hmmm. Sounds like a high-calorie, high-protein, moderate-fat, low-carb plan.

I thought this board had excelled beyond these simple concepts already.

Actually Lina..........

Originally posted by lina
Hey Erilaya,

pretty name btw, is it your real name? Ofcourse not, right!:D

Anyway, a BfL board I used to frequent (Gardening Grl too) has a few members that have gone to doing Leanness Lifestyle. Maybe you could ask the gals your questions.. They are very nice and am sure will try to help.

http://groups.msn.com/TheLeannessLifestyle/messageboard.msnw

my real name is Erilaya Erinn Christinea Magnolia T... hey I did not think of it.. but its neat to tell people sucks to write it on official documents though LOL...

Smiles

Be Well
Erilaya

Eri, what a beautiful name! Very melodic, matches your warm and generous personality. :)

And lina, thanks for the link to that message board! I've actually never seen that one, had no idea that some of the folks from the other board had gone on to the LL program. Guess I'm kinda out of the loop these days! :D

Eri, yes, I'll use Eri if you don't mind your other names are sooo pretty too..they all flow so nicely together... Magnolia...hmmm..I guess you are meant to be a gardener!!!

GG, yeah some gals went on to LL, some to BodyRx, some to the Body Sculpting Bible...what else... arggh... too many programs out there... You're not outa the loop!!! THE loop is right here!!!! That's where you wanna be ;)!!!

Originally posted by lina
Eri, yes, I'll use Eri if you don't mind your other names are sooo pretty too..they all flow so nicely together... Magnolia...hmmm..I guess you are meant to be a gardener!!!

GG, yeah some gals went on to LL, some to BodyRx, some to the Body Sculpting Bible...what else... arggh... too many programs out there... You're not outa the loop!!! THE loop is right here!!!! That's where you wanna be ;)!!!

Can't argue with you there, girlfriend, not with any of it! :D Looks like people on that board have had good results with LL, but if memory serves me correctly, isn't the main component of it calorie cycling? Oy, I get so confused! :eek:

Back