• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

European ladies like American guys?

Titansgymflunky

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've heard from a foreigner that in Europe Americans are veiwed as the "cool culture" and numerouse times I've heard alot of European ladies are really into Americans....accents and all that jazz.Then I find this picture in another post that suggests more Europeans on average are skinny, or at least skinnier then the average American. Please educate me on this stuff if you know anything about it, cause I'm playing with the Idea of picking a European duty station. I know I'm a shallow superficial bastard. :D P.s I've also heard that they have more natural immunities so STDS arent as prevalent.
Hey I'm 18 honestly what Kind of post did you expect?

jokeddotcomdifferencebetweeneu.jpg

yes, on average european women are much much better looking. i dont believe the std thing though. i say go to europe, you wont regret it

Duty station for what?

My friend is in the army and is based in Germany. While the European chicks may like Americans the army guys get shit on because of their reputation.

The Navy, and Germany is one of the countries that I've heard they dont like Americans in......somthing about them getting rocked in a war or somthing.hahaha wheeewww we really screwed them on that world domination conquest.

I think I'll go if theres a Navy air base there. I think I remember seing one.

Most locals anywhere don't like military so even if the girls like Americans when they see your high&tight they'll run the other way...

son of a b*tch! well I guesse I'll have to go lady shopping a fair distance from base on downtime or somthing.

I have lots of friends in the service and they all named Thailand and Scotland has the absolute best places for beautiful women that love American Military personal.

Germany and Prague for the whores
HAhAHAHAHA I didnt meen actual shopping for ladies, I meent browsing and getting a lady who's not a whore by trade.:roflmao:..... nice though thats awesome info you got there. You did meen germany and prague for whores you buy right? ..........Thailand and Scottland for the girls who love Us mil. tho? Sweet, My recruiters have been all over, I should just ask them where they had luck ....cause if them mofo's can I know I could.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
HAhAHAHAHA I didnt meen actual shopping for ladies, I meent browsing and getting a lady who's not a whore by trade.:roflmao:..... nice though thats awesome info you got there. You did meen germany and prague for whores you buy right? ..........Thailand and Scottland for the girls who love Us mil. tho? Sweet, My recruiters have been all over, I should just ask them where they had luck ....cause if them mofo's can I know I could.
Thailand has lots of whores.....I found a nice girl in Hong Kong almost brought her to Hawaii to get married....Hawaii was my first duty station and I got plenty of girls the trick is to steer clear of the military style haircut and not shop for clothes on base, if you buy your clothes where the thousands of other squids get theirs then you will all look the same. My hair was always just short of being out of regs and I dressed like a local all the time and I never ran around with 10 other Navy guys when I wanted to meet women. Let me tell you that is the most pathetic thing to see a whole crew of mil. guys in a club trying to hit on chicks.... Oh, one other thing is when your boys want you to go in on getting a hotel room for the night and you plan on getting laid opt out, there is nothing worse than bringing a girl to your room and having all of the unlucky guys come back to the room while your screwing her on the bed or worse you get nothing and have to sleep on the floor while your buddies are both banging chicks on the beds next to you unless you get lucky and one of the girls is a freak and wants to blow you while she gets boned from behind....I got storeis but I don't want you to get disappointed if your time in the mil isn't as fruitful...

I've heard from a foreigner that in Europe Americans are veiwed as the "cool culture"

That was 20 years ago. Before this nazi, we are better, fuck the rest of the world attitude and the McDonalds eating, paris hilton type of girls.

Sure americans are great like other cultures but I am only saying that is how you are viewed today.

People wear clothes to create the illusion they're NOT American when they travel because Americans get treated so poorly. Some parts of Europe I've been too are very unsafe for the normal American tourist right now. Google it and you'd be surprised ...

Of course that excludes the gold digging whores ... of both sexes ... who want out of their countries of origin.

The only "GET OUT OF JAIL FREE" card you can pull, is if you are a pilot...

If you fly some kind of aircraft, helo, or fixed wing...

... YOU WILL GET LAID.

You will also need to grow out your hair to the limits of the regulations.

I've heard from a foreigner that in Europe Americans are veiwed as the "cool culture" and numerouse times I've heard alot of European ladies are really into Americans....accents and all that jazz.Then I find this picture in another post that suggests more Europeans on average are skinny, or at least skinnier then the average American. Please educate me on this stuff if you know anything about it, cause I'm playing with the Idea of picking a European duty station. I know I'm a shallow superficial bastard. :D P.s I've also heard that they have more natural immunities so STDS arent as prevalent.
Hey I'm 18 honestly what Kind of post did you expect?

i expect you will suffer from a venereal disease and be really surprised you got it. :shrug:

That was 20 years ago. Before this nazi, we are better, fuck the rest of the world attitude and the McDonalds eating, paris hilton type of girls.

Sure americans are great like other cultures but I am only saying that is how you are viewed today.

You know, he's kind of right. Americans are not especially well recieved in much of Europe, and are stereotypically viewed (wongly) as stupid, fat, insular and under-educated. Unfortunate, and a bad perception, and the European people worth knowing (i.e those intelligent enough to see through stupid stereotypes) generally like the average American. But George Bush and American foreign policy does not seem to go down well at all.

You know, he's kind of right. Americans are not especially well recieved in much of Europe, and are stereotypically viewed (wongly) as stupid, fat, insular and under-educated. Unfortunate, and a bad perception, and the European people worth knowing (i.e those intelligent enough to see through stupid stereotypes) generally like the average American. But George Bush and American foreign policy does not seem to go down well at all.

Very true. Or, as I once said:

I think one of the best things about the US is that we don't give a shit about other's opinions.

;)

i expect you will suffer from a venereal disease and be really surprised you got it. :shrug:
Hahaha, as the saying goes.....Condoms are for sailors.

Ok so I definitely wont shop on base or get my hair cut much below regulations.

Dammmmmmm I just asked jeeves ab it. Wheww alot of the Euro's dont like Americans, but more of them just dislike Bush. the labels also included Oil greedy and trigger happy, but apparently they like American movies and music. Also I saw a poll that says 83.3 percent of Europeans veiw America as the worlds biggest threat to peace. WOwwwwww, maybe I'll stick to california,where I could go to Austrailia on the port trips.

with stats like that we better get a new president and foreign pollicy before somone tries to bitch slap us.

If you don't begin every sentence with

1. things are different/better/bigger in the States/back home

2. we don't do things like this back home

3. I can't wait to get back home

4. I like it so much better in the US

I am sure you will be fine.

Great opportunity to learn about a different culture.

Do not mistake the fact that while even though the UK speaks English, it is not the same language, nor is the culture the same.

The sometimes subtle difference can make a very big difference in 'fitting in' and being accepted by the local girlies.

If they ask, then tell them, but don't start telling them about the US first.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks, all your posts where helpful, I'm readin "the anatomy of peace" it tells the story of the world wars from the perspective of the main nations involved n its weird how all that shit from back in the day still effects things today.....thats why reading different stereotypes was kinda interestin. Anyhow thanks yall!

Back