• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

More cardio and loss of appetite??

SpecialK

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello everyone...I just got a quick question. I increased my cardio this week by extra 15 minutes...so now I do 45 minutes on the tread mill at 0530...when I was doing only 30 minutes, I'd be starving right after and usually have my breakfast at 0730, now I have to force my oatmeal down and it seems like my body is trying to reject it, because the oatmeal is just sitting in my throat...I moved my breakfast time to 0800-0830 and still can't seem to be hungry...but I know that I need to eat. Has anyone experienced anything like this before? May be I just need more time to adjust to this change? Thanks

I think I know what you mean. During my 10 mile on an empty stomach there are times when I nearly collapse from hunger. But other times Iam not hungry after my runs at all. I usuely wait 20 mins afer completing my run to eat. In that time I down a ton of water

Back