• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Huckabee wanted to isolate AIDS patients (AP)

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
AP - Mike Huckabee once advocated isolating AIDS patients from the general public, opposed increased federal funding in the search for a cure and said homosexuality could "pose a dangerous public health risk."

Read More...

I'm a hypochondriac and my number one fear is AIDS

here comes the price of popularity huckabee....hold on tight, its going to be a bumpy ride.

He said this in 1992 when they don't know much about the AIDs.

But is that such a bad idea? By feeding HIV and AIDs positive people the cocktail (usually paid by the government at 2k a month per Person) we are allowing the HIV viruses mutate making it harder to find a treatment to cure it. It could be eradicated in developed countries in 50 years

He said this in 1992 when they don't know much about the AIDs.

But is that such a bad idea? By feeding HIV and AIDs positive people the cocktail (usually paid by the government at 2k a month per Person) we are allowing the HIV viruses mutate making it harder to find a treatment to cure it. It could be eradicated in developed countries in 50 years

I'm sure you would feel different if it was your child wouldn't you? You wouldn't insist on your kid passing on the cocktail for the greater good and help prevent the virus from mutating.

Back