• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

mass postings(prince)

PreMier

happy sumo
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
whats up with all the mass postings ever since the vb update? am i the only one this bugs? :shrug:

i always thought a lot of those threads could have been consolidated. placing several links in one thread. oh well.

Could it be an attempt to get more hits at IM from search engines? :thinking:

The man took away my job as the IM reporter.

I say he's spam.

yea if im looking at new posts for example, there are always tons of threads that i have to wade through. site related as in BB and fitness is what BC was saying.. i think.

whats the point in them? do they sponsor the board in a way?

I don't like it as well. I have my political forum for headlines. Or just create a forum titled "Breaking Headlines".

that might be a good idea.. like a news feed forum. that way all the other forums arent filled up with useless posts.

i mean its more of an annoyance than anything, but i could also see it pushing new members away. if they went to look in a forum and all they saw were mass postings, instead of actual threads.

Just don't make them show up in the in new post button :D

maybe sub-forums for them?

yea, like a sub forum for news.. or even one main forum for all them to go to. thats my suggestion if you like them. that way the posts that relate to specific topics in the forums they are posted in can be seen/read easily without going 2 or 3 pages back.

also like iain said, if you could take them off new posts, that would be good too. :)

Holy crap, the sports forum just got ambushed!

The active members of that forum do a pretty good job of posting topics they actually want to discuss. Particularly, the growing gayness of A-Rod and Derek Jeter.

Holy crap, the sports forum just got ambushed!

The active members of that forum do a pretty good job of posting topics they actually want to discuss. Particularly, the growing gayness of A-Rod and Derek Jeter.
:grumble:

Back