• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dark Knight

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
71324879fi7.png

Nope. And I saw it in 2 theaters. yes, I saw it twice today. :lol:

I saw a BETTER poster as someone's avatar on rottentomatoes. It has joker writing "why so serious" on a fogged window. Cmon min0, now that poster is creepy.

too bad batman is a useless bitch.

what kind of superhero has no powers?

seriously.

I dont want to hear about some asshat so rich he can MAKE himself have super powers, because I can relate to him even less than I could with other heroes.

too bad batman is a useless bitch.

what kind of superhero has no powers?

seriously.

I dont want to hear about some asshat so rich he can MAKE himself have super powers, because I can relate to him even less than I could with other heroes.

Thats just the thing though. Its realistic. Just like the Joker is in this one.

IML Gear Cream!
Nope. And I saw it in 2 theaters. yes, I saw it twice today. :lol:

I saw a BETTER poster as someone's avatar on rottentomatoes. It has joker writing "why so serious" on a fogged window. Cmon min0, now that poster is creepy.
I saw it yesterday but I didn't know if this was a chop or really from the movie.

whysoseriousposterau2.jpg

Just watched the trailor. Looks like a very average blockbuster. Probably entertaining, but instantly forgettable. I Have'nt seen Batman Begins, but all other Batman films are shit.

There's no way I'd go into see that in the cinema, there looks like a lot better to be realeased than that. Just my opinion, to others it might be well worth the wait, but I remain unconvinced.

I don't like that the Joker seems to be working alone, where are all of his henchmen? I read somewhere that Harley Quinn might make an appearance.....

Actor Heath Ledger Is Found Dead - City Room - Metro - New York Times Blog

Actor Heath Ledger Is Found Dead

By Sewell Chan
The actor Heath Ledger was found dead this afternoon in an apartment building at 421 Broome Street in SoHo, according to the New York City police. Mr. Ledger was 28.
At 3:31 p.m., a masseuse arrived at Apartment 5A in the building for an appointment with Mr. Ledger, the police said. The masseuse was let in to the home by a housekeeper, who then knocked on the door of Mr. Ledgerâ??????s bedroom. When no one answered, the housekeeper and the masseuse opened the bedroom and found Mr. Ledger unconscious. They shook him, but he did not respond. They immediately called the authorities. The police said they did not suspect foul play. Officials said pills fear found near the body.
Mr. Ledger, a native of Perth, Australia, won acclaim for his role as a co-star in â?????Brokeback Mountainâ???, a 2005 film. The film, based on a short story by Annie Proulx about two cowboys who fall in love, won critical acclaim. Reviewing the film in The New York Times, the critic Stephen Holden wrote, â?????Mr. Ledger magically and mysteriously disappears beneath the skin of his lean, sinewy character. It is a great screen performance, as good as the best of Marlon Brando and Sean Penn.â???
Mr. Ledger met the actress Michelle Williams while filming â?????â??????Brokeback Mountain.â??? The two actors fell into a very public romance. They had a daughter, Matilda Rose, who was born on Oct. 28, 2005. They moved to Brooklyn, but then separated last year.
Calls by The New York Times to Mara Buxbaum, a publicist for Mr. Ledger, and Steve Alexander, the actorâ??????s agent, were not immediately returned this afternoon.
Thomas J. Lueck contributed reporting

Heath Ledger? I thought the Batman dude was the American Psycho guy...Who was/is Heath Ledger in the movie?

They say he did a good job of playing a darker Joker, I have never seen him preform before so I don't know how good of an actor he was.

I have to say this though, if he was straight and played a convincing role as a gay man, then he must be good.

I liked Jack Nicholson as the Joker. Then again the first Batman movie had a feel to it that only Tim Burton could achieve...very dark and gloomy much like Gotham should be, IMO.

I'm curious to see what this new Joker/movie will be all about. I just hope they don't really too much on the special effects and what not of today to carry the movie.

special effects and what not of today to carry the movie.
As a kid I thought special effects woulld make everything better but that's just no the case in all movies.
Take the last die hard series the scene where the car flies over Bruce.... the first one was more believable.

As a kid I thought special effects woulld make everything better but that's just no the case in all movies.
Take the last die hard series the scene where the car flies over Bruce.... the first one was more believable.

The last Die Hard was FUCKING HORRIBLE. Worst one yet.

Good action film (if you like super unrealistic "yeah right" moments), but it was NO, I said, NO, Die Hard movie.

Oh and bout Heath dying. Eh. One more job opening for me!

The Dark Knight Review
IGN: The Dark Knight Review

US, June 30, 2008 - It isn't an overstatement to call The Dark Knight the most sophisticated and ambitious work of its kind. Superior to all three Spider-Man installments and even its amazing predecessor in terms of conceptualization, writing, acting, and direction, Nolan's follow-up to Batman Begins is a dark, complex and disturbing film, not the least of which because it grafts its heroics onto the blueprint of actual reality rather than that of spandex-clad supermen. And while such a distinction may make little difference to those already eagerly anticipating the return of the caped crusader, suffice it to say that The Dark Knight qualifies as the first official comic book adaptation that truly succeeds in being a great artistic achievement in its own right.

Christian Bale returns as Bruce Wayne, the billionaire playboy who moonlights as Batman. Having eased more comfortably into a lifestyle of excess, Wayne lurks on the fringes of his family's corporation as CEO Lucius Fox (Morgan Freeman) runs the boardroom. But when an ambitious district attorney named Harvey Dent (Aaron Eckhart) comes forward to challenge Gotham City's villainy through proper legal channels, the man also known as Batman sees an opportunity to replace his vigilante persona with a figure of virtue who will truly inspire the best in the citizenry...........

Back