Facebook    Twitter    YouTube    Instagram

Dirty deeds

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 61

Thread: Dirty deeds

  1. #1
    I am The Mad Hatter
    ELITE MEMBER
    SYN's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    nevermind
    Posts
    1,645

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    29099087

    Dirty deeds

    what are some of the meanest pranks you've had played on you, or played on others?


    the inspiration for this thread comes from an awful prank some friends pulled on me a few months ago. I was at my friend Chris's house n me, him, his mom Pam, his brother Brandon, n Brandon's girlfriend were all sitting around the table all of us completely fucking stoned. i got up to go to the bathroom, came back out took a sip of my water n sat down. a few seconds later i couldn't feel my face. I started freaking out cause i thought i had a stroke n they were all laughing and ha ha and i'm sitting there "no really guys, call an ambulance i seriously think i had a stroke, i can't feel my fucking face".









































































    ora-jel...rim of my glass.
    Last edited by SYN; 12-15-2007 at 07:56 PM.
    little.girl.little.girl.you.should.close.your.eyes .that.view.is.gettin'.me.high

  2. #2
    Registered User
    NordicNacho's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,421

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    6643080

    I don't mess with people when they are high, on schrooms or E

    not cool in my book

  3. #3
    flawless


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,153

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    11205525

    Quote Originally Posted by SYN View Post
    what are some of the meanest pranks you've had played on you, or played on others?


    the inspiration for this thread comes from an awful prank some friends pulled on me a few months ago. I was at my friend Chris's house n me, him, his mom Pam, his brother Brandon, n Brandon's girlfriend were all sitting around the table all of us completely fucking stoned. i got up to go to the bathroom, came back out took a sip of my water n sat down. a few seconds later i couldn't feel my face. I started freaking out cause i thought i had a stroke n they were all laughing and ha ha and i'm sitting there "no really guys, call an ambulance i seriously think i had a stroke, i can't feel my fucking face".
    ... you know your mother surfs IM too, don't you?

  4. #4
    Cleaner
    Hoglander's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Vostok Antartica
    Age
    54
    Posts
    2,082

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    17240114

    Are you high right now??

  5. #5
    I am The Mad Hatter
    ELITE MEMBER
    SYN's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    nevermind
    Posts
    1,645

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    29099087

    She does?!!!! OH SHIT!!







































    if i was as stoned as my mother was when she was sixteen i wouldn't be able to type this right now.
    little.girl.little.girl.you.should.close.your.eyes .that.view.is.gettin'.me.high

  6. #6
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,661

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    my brother stopped at my house once when he was tripping on acid. he was thirsty n i always had diet jello made in tall glasses. he asked for something to drink n i asked if he could deal with kool-aid or was it toooo colorful for tripping. he said it'd be fine. i gave him a tall cool glass of red jello. kodak moment and no kodak.

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  7. #7
    Registered User
    bio-chem's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Utah
    Age
    37
    Posts
    9,213

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    350764776


    well little wing i have some questions for you. i was hoping you could explain to me your reasoning behind being ok with your little girl getting high? this question is purely out of curiosity and is not being judgemental in anyway. i was kind of hoping you might explain to me this parental style you have chosen.

  8. #8
    Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER
    maniclion's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mēns Incognita
    Age
    40
    Posts
    27,178

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1048743182


    Quote Originally Posted by bio-chem View Post
    well little wing i have some questions for you. i was hoping you could explain to me your reasoning behind being ok with your little girl getting high? this question is purely out of curiosity and is not being judgemental in anyway. i was kind of hoping you might explain to me this parental style you have chosen.
    Would you rather her daughter get high behind moms back and chat on secret boards or her have an open line of communication with her children so that when they have to face problems they don't have to face it alone? If more parents did that you wouldn't have jaded youths whose parents think they're little angels running into schools with automatic guns blowing the cools people and the jocks away....
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

  9. #9
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,661

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Quote Originally Posted by bio-chem View Post
    well little wing i have some questions for you. i was hoping you could explain to me your reasoning behind being ok with your little girl getting high? this question is purely out of curiosity and is not being judgemental in anyway. i was kind of hoping you might explain to me this parental style you have chosen.

    non-ostrich, non-hypocritical with a very strong belief that pot is far less dangerous than alcohol for teens as well as adults. moderation is the key to any substance including chocolate.

    i got high in my teens and twenties but stopped almost completely before i had kids. i've gotten high maybe 4 times in the last 16 years. my kids see me drink but rarely and i haven't been inebriated since long before Tesla was born. i advocate being a responsible person, an honest person and to stand up for your beliefs. i think a little pot is normal at 16. it was for me. so was a little sex. the pot i don't miss the sex i could use some more of sometime before i kick the bucket.

    i'm also scared that if you teach a kid to hide who they are for fear you will reject them they will never understand how completely you love them. no child should face a crisis alone because they fear their parent's love and acceptance stops at a certain line in the sand. i make sure my kids know my love is not just there if they are straight, straight laced, perfect angels. i love them human just the same.

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  10. #10
    I am The Mad Hatter
    ELITE MEMBER
    SYN's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    nevermind
    Posts
    1,645

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    29099087

    Quote Originally Posted by maniclion View Post
    Would you rather her daughter get high behind moms back and chat on secret boards or her have an open line of communication with her children so that when they have to face problems they don't have to face it alone? If more parents did that you wouldn't have jaded youths whose parents think they're little angels running into schools with automatic guns blowing the cools people and the jocks away....



    if we cloned manic and put one clone in each position of power in the world, it might be a better place.










    now stop miffing around and post some dame practical jokes.
    little.girl.little.girl.you.should.close.your.eyes .that.view.is.gettin'.me.high

  11. #11
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,661

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    miffing sounds like something you'd do to a milf

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  12. #12
    I am The Mad Hatter
    ELITE MEMBER
    SYN's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    nevermind
    Posts
    1,645

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    29099087

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    miffing sounds like something you'd do to a milf

    you'd know.
    little.girl.little.girl.you.should.close.your.eyes .that.view.is.gettin'.me.high

  13. #13
    Elite Matador member
    HialeahChico305's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    down south
    Posts
    4,689

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    924480236


    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    non-ostrich, non-hypocritical with a very strong belief that pot is far less dangerous than alcohol for teens as well as adults. moderation is the key to any substance including chocolate.

    i got high in my teens and twenties but stopped almost completely before i had kids. i've gotten high maybe 4 times in the last 16 years. my kids see me drink but rarely and i haven't been inebriated since long before Tesla was born. i advocate being a responsible person, an honest person and to stand up for your beliefs. i think a little pot is normal at 16. it was for me. so was a little sex. the pot i don't miss the sex i could use some more of sometime before i kick the bucket.

    i'm also scared that if you teach a kid to hide who they are for fear you will reject them they will never understand how completely you love them. no child should face a crisis alone because they fear their parent's love and acceptance stops at a certain line in the sand. i make sure my kids know my love is not just there if they are straight, straight laced, perfect angels. i love them human just the same.
    true dat.......it must be sweet not having to hide the weed from moms, It used to get stressing hiding it in my room when I was a teen.

  14. #14
    I am The Mad Hatter
    ELITE MEMBER
    SYN's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    nevermind
    Posts
    1,645

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    29099087

    Quote Originally Posted by HialeahChico305 View Post
    true dat.......it must be sweet not having to hide the weed from moms, It used to get stressing hiding it in my room when I was a teen.
    that's most of the problem with the world. there's no communication n people get all hot n bothered about the dumbest shit.
    little.girl.little.girl.you.should.close.your.eyes .that.view.is.gettin'.me.high

  15. #15
    Elite Matador member
    HialeahChico305's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    down south
    Posts
    4,689

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    924480236


    Quote Originally Posted by SYN View Post
    that's most of the problem with the world. there's no communication n people get all hot n bothered about the dumbest shit.
    I agree with you........ain't nothing wrong with a lil weed, just dont tell my mom I said that

Similar Threads

  1. So am I officially a dirty old man now?
    By Crono1000 in forum Sexual Health
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-27-2007, 02:32 PM
  2. Ol Dirty Bastard-dirty Minded Documentary
    By Fetusaurus Rex in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-06-2007, 07:18 PM
  3. Dirty Talk during sex?
    By Little Wing in forum Sexual Health
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 04-04-2005, 06:54 PM
  4. Dirty Sanchez...
    By Dale Mabry in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-24-2005, 12:55 PM
  5. Low Down Dirty Shame
    By maniclion in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-04-2004, 02:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2017 IronMag® Bodybuilding Forums