• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Dirty deeds

SYN

I am The Mad Hatter
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
what are some of the meanest pranks you've had played on you, or played on others?

the inspiration for this thread comes from an awful prank some friends pulled on me a few months ago. I was at my friend Chris's house n me, him, his mom Pam, his brother Brandon, n Brandon's girlfriend were all sitting around the table all of us completely fucking stoned. i got up to go to the bathroom, came back out took a sip of my water n sat down. a few seconds later i couldn't feel my face. I started freaking out cause i thought i had a stroke n they were all laughing and ha ha and i'm sitting there "no really guys, call an ambulance i seriously think i had a stroke, i can't feel my fucking face".

ora-jel...rim of my glass.

Last edited:
what are some of the meanest pranks you've had played on you, or played on others?

the inspiration for this thread comes from an awful prank some friends pulled on me a few months ago. I was at my friend Chris's house n me, him, his mom Pam, his brother Brandon, n Brandon's girlfriend were all sitting around the table all of us completely fucking stoned. i got up to go to the bathroom, came back out took a sip of my water n sat down. a few seconds later i couldn't feel my face. I started freaking out cause i thought i had a stroke n they were all laughing and ha ha and i'm sitting there "no really guys, call an ambulance i seriously think i had a stroke, i can't feel my fucking face".

:hmmm: ... you know your mother surfs IM too, don't you?

She does?!!!! OH SHIT!!

if i was as stoned as my mother was when she was sixteen i wouldn't be able to type this right now.

my brother stopped at my house once when he was tripping on acid. he was thirsty n i always had diet jello made in tall glasses. he asked for something to drink n i asked if he could deal with kool-aid or was it toooo colorful for tripping. he said it'd be fine. i gave him a tall cool glass of red jello. kodak moment and no kodak.

well little wing i have some questions for you. i was hoping you could explain to me your reasoning behind being ok with your little girl getting high? this question is purely out of curiosity and is not being judgemental in anyway. i was kind of hoping you might explain to me this parental style you have chosen.

well little wing i have some questions for you. i was hoping you could explain to me your reasoning behind being ok with your little girl getting high? this question is purely out of curiosity and is not being judgemental in anyway. i was kind of hoping you might explain to me this parental style you have chosen.
Would you rather her daughter get high behind moms back and chat on secret boards or her have an open line of communication with her children so that when they have to face problems they don't have to face it alone? If more parents did that you wouldn't have jaded youths whose parents think they're little angels running into schools with automatic guns blowing the cools people and the jocks away....

non-ostrich, non-hypocritical with a very strong belief that pot is far less dangerous than alcohol for teens as well as adults. moderation is the key to any substance including chocolate.

i got high in my teens and twenties but stopped almost completely before i had kids. i've gotten high maybe 4 times in the last 16 years. my kids see me drink but rarely and i haven't been inebriated since long before Tesla was born. i advocate being a responsible person, an honest person and to stand up for your beliefs. i think a little pot is normal at 16. it was for me. so was a little sex. the pot i don't miss the sex i could use some more of sometime before i kick the bucket.

i'm also scared that if you teach a kid to hide who they are for fear you will reject them they will never understand how completely you love them. no child should face a crisis alone because they fear their parent's love and acceptance stops at a certain line in the sand. i make sure my kids know my love is not just there if they are straight, straight laced, perfect angels. i love them human just the same.

Would you rather her daughter get high behind moms back and chat on secret boards or her have an open line of communication with her children so that when they have to face problems they don't have to face it alone? If more parents did that you wouldn't have jaded youths whose parents think they're little angels running into schools with automatic guns blowing the cools people and the jocks away....

:clapping:

if we cloned manic and put one clone in each position of power in the world, it might be a better place.

now stop miffing around and post some dame practical jokes.

IML Gear Cream!
miffing sounds like something you'd do to a milf :thinking:

non-ostrich, non-hypocritical with a very strong belief that pot is far less dangerous than alcohol for teens as well as adults. moderation is the key to any substance including chocolate.

i got high in my teens and twenties but stopped almost completely before i had kids. i've gotten high maybe 4 times in the last 16 years. my kids see me drink but rarely and i haven't been inebriated since long before Tesla was born. i advocate being a responsible person, an honest person and to stand up for your beliefs. i think a little pot is normal at 16. it was for me. so was a little sex. the pot i don't miss the sex i could use some more of sometime before i kick the bucket.

i'm also scared that if you teach a kid to hide who they are for fear you will reject them they will never understand how completely you love them. no child should face a crisis alone because they fear their parent's love and acceptance stops at a certain line in the sand. i make sure my kids know my love is not just there if they are straight, straight laced, perfect angels. i love them human just the same.

true dat.......it must be sweet not having to hide the weed from moms, It used to get stressing hiding it in my room when I was a teen.

true dat.......it must be sweet not having to hide the weed from moms, It used to get stressing hiding it in my room when I was a teen.

that's most of the problem with the world. there's no communication n people get all hot n bothered about the dumbest shit.

that's most of the problem with the world. there's no communication n people get all hot n bothered about the dumbest shit.

I agree with you........ain't nothing wrong with a lil weed, just dont tell my mom I said that :nail:

I got to drunk and some jack ass pee'd in my chaser when I went off to pee, also he grabbed a tomatoe and hit me in th head with it when I got back and told me my head was busted wide open and I'd been shot in a drivebye. I'd wana kill him cause he still thinks its funny and is a prick to me. I'd wana kill him but i leave for the Navy soon and dont wana fuck that up. I dont hang out with losers anymore, I just happened to run into him and wanted to beat him senseless (had my friends with me this time and I was sober). But I'm friends with the Bar owner and didnt want to cause him trouble. That aint good for his bussiness and he dont need the cops there.

HAAHA

This reminds me of when I told my mom I thought I had AIDS

:clapping:

if we cloned manic and put one clone in each position of power in the world, it might be a better place.

ive got to admit, i really dont see that a step in the right direction.

i dont consider telling your children not to do something that you consider a past mistake of your own to be hypocritical. (again, im not judgeing. i also recognise you dont consider it a past mistake.this is more of a hypothetical) i also believe plenty of parents are not putting their heads in the sand when they tell their children not to do something. like drinking or drugs. i like that you always want to have an open line of communication with your child. i think thats extremely important. but allowing illegal activity in your house to keep that line of communication open? children are going to lie to their parents. its what all children do. at some point kids start to rebel in an effort to find out who they are as an adult. does not giving them anything to rebel against mean the child is more adjusted as an adult, or less?

i hope its understood that im really trying to learn others opinions here. ive always respected your posts little wing, and im just trying to get another perspective.

as a practical joke i buried a girls car in snow. there wasnt a snowflake in the entire town so we went in the mountains got 6 truckloads of snow and put her car on cement blocks. then burried her car in snow. she woke up on sunday morning and her car was a 8 foot ball of snow.

IML Gear Cream!
i dont consider telling your children not to do something that you consider a past mistake of your own to be hypocritical. (again, im not judgeing. i also recognise you dont consider it a past mistake.this is more of a hypothetical) i also believe plenty of parents are not putting their heads in the sand when they tell their children not to do something. like drinking or drugs. i like that you always want to have an open line of communication with your child. i think thats extremely important. but allowing illegal activity in your house to keep that line of communication open? children are going to lie to their parents. its what all children do. at some point kids start to rebel in an effort to find out who they are as an adult. does not giving them anything to rebel against mean the child is more adjusted as an adult, or less?

i hope its understood that im really trying to learn others opinions here. ive always respected your posts little wing, and im just trying to get another perspective.

we all know pot should have been legalized years ago, and the only reason it hasn't is cause the government is unable to regulate it.
at least i'm not snorting blow on her kitchen table.

as a practical joke i buried a girls car in snow. there wasnt a snowflake in the entire town so we went in the mountains got 6 truckloads of snow and put her car on cement blocks. then burried her car in snow. she woke up on sunday morning and her car was a 8 foot ball of snow.

:roflmao: lmfao. that's amazing.

i'm ok with pot. i don't use it but think it's fucking retarded that it's illegal and yet cigs and booze are ok. i refuse to live like a bible thumping little sheep and say it's okay for the government to make all my decisions for me, you can go to prison if you blow someone in some states i guess or get caught with a vibrator. some things are none of georgie's business whether he tries to make it so or not. the cops in em don't do shit if they catch a kid with a little bit of weed. they don't even tell their parents cuz they know the laws are bullshit too. other things i tried as a kid scare the shit out of me in hindsight and they are definitely not anything i'd condone to either of my kids. i'm honest about my mistakes and i think it's fine to share your experiences and hope your kids have enough faith in you as a parent to trust that maybe they don't need to take the same risks you did to see for themselves something is not worth that risk. i was a teen in the 70's so things like hitchhiking, for example, are sooooo stupid today even tho it was merely a way to get to a concert back then. i don't want my kids to be stepford kids they'd creep me the fuck out if they were.

how screwed would the government be if people started growing their own medications? pot is a very effective medication to alleviate pain and some psychiatric problems, uncle sam would lose billions. they use some laws to fuck us. i refuse to be fucked.

i told my ex-boyfriend i had cancer when we were chatting on msn. he started crying.

you also called the make a wish foundation and told them your dying wish was to meet green day. :paddle:

you also called the make a wish foundation and told them your dying wish was to meet green day. :paddle:

it would've worked too if it wasn't for that meddling mom and her phone.

i would never waste a wish on green day!!

I'd wish for maynard james keenan/TOOL/Puscifer/ A Perfect Circle

I don't mess with people when they are high, on schrooms or E

not cool in my book

If they're high or rolling its no biggie IMO....if they are tripping, totally different story.:wacko:

Back