• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

I always forget how dieting makes me feel like crap...

VanessaNicole

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm not over-restricting. I keep my macros balanced, just reduce my total calories. I lose about 1 to 1.5 pounds a week, so not too fast.

But I get moody and I get headaches. And usually I get the flu.

This might be because of my 45 minutes of extra cardio punishment and not due to diet, but either way it makes my life miserable until I lose the 7 pounds I keep losing/gaining/losing.

Ugh.

Someone remind me that it's worth it...

Gimme a pep talk...

*takes echinacea and vitamin C and gets back in bed*

Dieting only sucks because it involves typically bland small portions...

A lot of people eat for enjoyment of the food. All that goes out the windown when you cut out the seasonings and cut the portion small as hell.

It will be worth it when you see the results in the mirror. That will make you forget about the hunger pains, or the lack of tasty food for the past X months.

besides the supplements im sure you already know this but maybe get to sleep an hour earlier to give your body more rest and recharge your immune system. you want good rem cycle sleep not just quick napping. as far as i can remember the fatigue and the headaches can be do to low blood sugar. maybe re-arrange when you get your carbs (not changing how much) to see if that changes anything. but then again you know what you are doing and you know what works. so maybe you dont want to change anything at all lol

besides the supplements im sure you already know this but maybe get to sleep an hour earlier to give your body more rest and recharge your immune system. you want good rem cycle sleep not just quick napping. as far as i can remember the fatigue and the headaches can be do to low blood sugar. maybe re-arrange when you get your carbs (not changing how much) to see if that changes anything. but then again you know what you are doing and you know what works. so maybe you dont want to change anything at all lol

You might be right about that sleep thing, I am a bit of an insomniac.

I'm gonna try that. Thanks.

Back