• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

my new workout some one help

danny81

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
alright this is my new workout.
Wrestling

i have a few quick questions. 1. what are 21s? 2. wen it says to failure how mny reps does it mena. becuse i can do 100 if i hvae only 30 pds but only 5 if it is like 160. what rep range is best for wreslting? and im thinking bout doing that 2-3x a week during wresltign season. good idea or no?

where are the lower back, hamstring dominant movements? where is your spellcheck?

Looks like an HIT program.

this is the routine.
Squat: 2 sets 6-8, 1 minute rest between each set
Chins: 1 set to failure
barbell rows: 1 set to failure
Arnold press: 1 set to failure
Lateral raises: 1 set to failure
Flat bench: 1 set to failure
French Presses: 1 set to failure
barbell curls: 21's
Calf presses/raises: 2 sets to failure

This is better for you danny:

English Literature: 60 min x 2
Basic Grammar: 60 min x 4
Math: 60 min x 1
History: 60 min x 1
Eloquence/ 60 min x 1

Repeat daily.

This is better for you danny:

English Literature: 60 min x 2
Basic Grammar: 60 min x 4
Math: 60 min x 1
History: 60 min x 1
Eloquence/ 60 min x 1

Repeat daily.

hahahahahahahaha!!!!!

7-repetitions from the bottom point to the midpoint.
7- repetitions from the midpoint to the top.
7-full reps
=21 reps of pure agony, I like them. But thats me.

This photo is not the full way to do 21's, I'll see if I can find a better one.

21s.gif

I only understood 21's, the rest of the question I believe you had Alexvega type it for you.

If you want to be taken serous please make an effort in your writing. If you talk like a clown you will be treated like a clown.

English is not Alexvega's native language yet he makes an effort.

I was thinking about doing this workout 2-4x a week is that fine? What should the rep range for all of these lifts be? Also I have read mixed reviews on 21s for biceps should I do 21s or just a regular rep range? Finally are the amount of sets fine? I am doing this ontop of my regular wrestling workout

fuck u im serious with my questions. if u just asnwered my questionw i would nnoy u guys so much

You will receive help when you show yourself worthy of it. You have never shown yourself worthy of anything other than being made fun of. Put effort into your post or everyone will make fun of you for the rest of your life. Its your decision to make.

ok. well englis isnt mine iether its ghetto. iff u rly want il ask some nerd on aim to type up my qestion for me

Danny, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things we have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

You will receive help when you show yourself worthy of it. You have never shown yourself worthy of anything other than being made fun of. Put effort into your post or everyone will make fun of you for the rest of your life. Its your decision to make.

i fucking got some nerd to type da shit for me and u stil wont answer ur an asshole

Squat:
Chins:
barbell rows:
Arnold press:
Lateral raises:
Flat bench:
French Presses:
barbell curls:
Calf presses/raises:
im gunna do tis 2x a week and am going to rotate squats with dead lifts and do everything 1-3 sets of 3-6 reps depeinng on how im feeling. i will alos change arnold presses with shoulder presses some days. now what do you think?

that is the worst shit i have ever seen.

READ THE STICKIES.

you have over 2000 posts here and you don't understand why that program is crap? You type meaningless crap. I wouldn't take the time to help you. I am busy, I work and train people and I go to school. I have limited time to post on the site, so I try and use it wisely. Helping you would not reflect that at all. If someone else wants to help you, then they can. I think you are annoying and wish you would just shut the fuck up because I hate seeing how you type your wigger shit.

Back