• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

free smith machine and weight machine

danny81

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i just got a free smith machine and a machine that lets u do chest press leg press etc etc. for free cuz my school was throwing it out. do you think i should sell it and get an olympic bar, olympic bumper plates. I have dumbells that you can add and remove weight to. i think there called olympic dumbels so i dont think i need more of them. i have a pullup and dip area so i dont need that. a bench, squat rack, and portable power racks. anything else neccesary? i also have a heavybag and a double end bag. i wil also get a speed bag. i am going to get some matts so me and my bro could box and wrestle in the basement.

Sell everything and quit working out.

Your too gansta for weights, just hang out in a park and use free weights.

I'd keep the smith machine. You can do lots of exercises with it

No, it doesnt, but you can do a bench ress with it when u have no spot, you can do overhead shoulder presses, ass to ground squats etc

Sell everything and quit working out.

Your too gansta for weights, just hang out in a park and use free weights.

even gangstas need to move the iron from time to time min0.........especially when they are locked up.

No, it doesnt, but you can do a bench ress with it when u have no spot, you can do overhead shoulder presses, ass to ground squats etc

DontStop is from Canada and her video should be made fun of but she knows her shit and is cool in my book and is right here.

P.S. Danny you are gay

IML Gear Cream!
even gangstas need to move the iron from time to time min0.........especially when they are locked up.

Someone should really tell you neitehr you or Danny are "gangsta's"

Allow me to quote Maynard James Keenan:

"Fuck all you gun toting hip gangster wannabe's"

I never claimed to be a gangsta......you are speaking out your ass.

Someone should really tell you neitehr you or Danny are "gangsta's"

Allow me to quote Maynard James Keenan:

"Fuck all you gun toting hip gangster wannabe's"

id like to c u say that 2 my face

i just got a free smith machine and a machine that lets u do chest press leg press etc etc. for free cuz my school was throwing it out. do you think i should sell it and get an olympic bar, olympic bumper plates. I have dumbells that you can add and remove weight to. i think there called olympic dumbels so i dont think i need more of them. i have a pullup and dip area so i dont need that. a bench, squat rack, and portable power racks. anything else neccesary? i also have a heavybag and a double end bag. i wil also get a speed bag. i am going to get some matts so me and my bro could box and wrestle in the basement.

sell the smith machine and get a power rack. smit machine limits your range of motion and will get you injured with more use and heaver weights. power racks only cost 800 bucks but if you combine it with a bench you can do all of the core stuff like squats, bench press pullups, millitary press ect...

The smith will make a mighty nice adjustable clothes hanger!

id like to c u say that 2 my face

I've done it before
Lots
In Edmonton
In Calgary
In Lethbridge
In Fort McMurry

I would gladly say that to you

I've done it before
Lots
In Edmonton
In Calgary
In Lethbridge
In Fort McMurry

I would gladly say that to you

haha ur funny. edmonton calgary wtf is that. sum pussy town iv never heard of it. u said dat to one of my nikkas in NYC ud get blasted

haha Ur funny. Edmonton Calgary wtf is that. sum pussy town iv never heard of it. u said DAT to one of my Nikki's in NYC ID get blasted
I live in NYC and there's also are a lot of gay people, so what's your point?
Stop it with the NYC talk, I'm embarrassed to say I'm from NYC because of you.

haha ur funny. edmonton calgary wtf is that. sum pussy town iv never heard of it. u said dat to one of my nikkas in NYC ud get blasted

Education is pretty sweet
It enables me a high paying job, respect, and the ability to buy your "gangster ass"

Education is pretty sweet
It enables me a high paying job, respect, and the ability to buy your "gangster ass"

I doubt any guy will have respect for you if they find out you been involved sexually with 30 men before you were 19. He might act nice if he is getting what he wants, but deep inside there is no respect.

Your nikkas? Your a clown... You really can't be that dumb

I bet your not even really from NYC, your one of those douches that live within 50 miles of the city, so you think that entitles you to claim you're from there

Edmonton and calgary are cities in that place above the USA, called Canada.... not to be confused with Mexico

prove me wrong, where have I stated that was a gangsta?

Originally Posted by HialeahChico305

just lettin ya know dude........and dont let this goofy ass people hatin on u n get ya down they all hate on the hip hop culture thats why i dont show my ghettoness here they hate on it.

Originally Posted by HialeahChico305

just lettin ya know dude........and dont let this goofy ass people hatin on u n get ya down they all hate on the hip hop culture thats why i dont show my ghettoness here they hate on it.
You really are clueless.

Back