• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I hate condoms

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know about the health part. But I hate how they feel, it is not good. I often hear people saying you cant even feel it. Is that true with you? Do you like condoms? :confused:

No. My beau has his tubes tied so it has never been an issue

Yea don't like those either. Mine was ripped the 3rd time doing it.

They beat getting HIV....I feel if you are going to hook up with a random then strap up....if you are in a commited relationship then I would go raw..

With a condom it does feel so much different without a doubt...but its purpose isn't to increase the sensations of sex. Its to save your life, or help you from creating another one.

It's like taking a shower while wearing a raincoat.

I know this is lame, but I've done it unprotected in a hot tub....like the water has all those chemicals...that MUST reduce some of the risk right? :lol:

shoot who is going to try and wear a rubber in water?

sex is better with the wrapper off.

p.s....

i love brasil

papa%20-%2023.jpg

papa%20-%2024.jpg

brazil has high HIV rates....I would love to raw dog that girl above, but not without taking a test first....damn I like brazil too!

I used them when I was in high school and a little in college. I got to the point where I would rather just get a blow job or jerk off than have sex with a condom. Its like fucking a piece of rubber.

I would use them if I was single and banging a lot of different women. To much risk out there now a days. Get married if you don't want to wear a condom.

I would use them if I was single and banging a lot of different women. To much risk out there now a days. Get married if you don't want to wear a condom.

Right, because then sex ends all together and you find yourself jerking off rather than having sex.

I can't imagine being married to the girl above, and the sex just stops...how can I look at her day in and day out and sleep next to her without getting some. I couldn't do it! Key is finding a wife that has an equally high sex drive...then you wont get that "got married and the sex stopped" line...because she will wanna bang just as bad.

Has anyone ever had a condom on for oral?

:p;):)

i don't mind condoms, it makes when u do go bareback that much better. Usually if we've been doing it alot back to back eventually I'll feel like the condom is getting in the way, but then she goes for the BJ or handjob and all is better. I win either way.

but there's no way we'd risk what we have now by taking a chance of having a kid. I'd much rather have to get an occasional BJ than a kid

LOL they actually make flavored condoms! Weird stuff huh?

This one girl I hang out with at school is notorious for loving watermelon, I can't even imagine the head she'd give if my dick tasted like watermelon.

:D

Eww I'd never try a flavoured condom
I'd rather just suck on the real thing (honestly)

I was joking.

I can't imagine how a girl would react if in the heat of the moment (Asia rules) I stopped her and said "Hey ____, you look like the type who might have herpes, let me put this watermelon tasting condom on," ya know?

I was joking.

I can't imagine how a girl would react if in the heat of the moment (Asia rules) I stopped her and said "Hey ____, you look like the type who might have herpes, let me put this watermelon tasting condom on," ya know?

If she gives a shit about her health and yours...she wouldnt mind... Thats if you refrain from saying u think she may have herpes ;)

I was joking.

Maybe nestle can have a new "type" of candy put out.:thumb:

Back