• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Performance Anxiety

IML Gear Cream!
Wow I cant imagine having this problem!!!

I do empathize with u poor fellas...But have to say that Im very glad that when I need for my "shit" to get hard, I simply take it out of the bedside table and strap it on :lol:

I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body. I'm jealous. I think it would be cool to have my own boobs to play with when I get bored.

Guess who got laid a few nights ago?

I actually didnt need shit this time..!

However..

The girl was so wet (or loose), that I didnt even know I was fucking anything but a warm cup of coffee about 50 strokes in, so...I lost it. :( Yeah.

Naturally, we stopped..for a while.

I was half hard pretty much the entire time after I lost it, but I got to thinking... If I had grabbed the base of my shaft, it would force the rest of the blood to make the end half of my dick hard, yes? :lol:

So I tried it and it worked! Kind of a pathetic way to get shit restarted, but she didnt mind cuz after I was back in, the rest of my dick grew and I was not longer hung like a stack of dimes.

Whats weird is, I hadnt jerked off in a while before this (prolly helped), but when I came I didnt feel SHIT. Seriously, it sucked..bad. It was a lot too. God dammit. This has happened before and when it has happened, I was drunk 100% of the time, so I know this is certainly not helping.

Whats even more weird is that I mustve used up all my hormones cuz I wasnt horny again until yesterday morning.

Not my best triumph, but its progress. Anything worse than a failure is a bother to not even try.

Last edited:
go Akira!

Guess who got laid a few nights ago?

I actually didnt need shit this time..!

However..

The girl was so wet (or loose), that I didnt even know I was fucking anything but a warm cup of coffee about 50 strokes in, so...I lost it. :( Yeah.

Naturally, we stopped..for a while.

I was half hard pretty much the entire time after I lost it, but I got to thinking... If I had grabbed the base of my shaft, it would force the rest of the blood to make the end half of my dick hard, yes? :lol:

So I tried it and it worked! Kind of a pathetic way to get shit restarted, but she didnt mind cuz after I was back in, the rest of my dick grew and I was not longer hung like a stack of dimes.

Whats weird is, I hadnt jerked off in a while before this (prolly helped), but when I came I didnt feel SHIT. Seriously, it sucked..bad. It was a lot too. God dammit. This has happened before and when it has happened, I was drunk 100% of the time, so I know this is certainly not helping.

Whats even more weird is that I mustve used up all my hormones cuz I wasnt horny again until yesterday morning.

Not my best triumph, but its progress. Anything worse than a failure is a bother to not even try.

I'm not sure if I should congratulate you or say I'm sorry for you

I have been there before to dude with some girls it just doesnt want to get up and it F*cking sucks!!!!!

I have found something that works really well and thats the pill Maxidus its worked wonders for me but like you said I shouldnt need it im only 22 yrs old

But it is all in your head so try to talk to yourself positively and dont think about it ( I know its hard Ive been there but you gotta do it)

Well thats my 2 Cents hope you get better bro!

Natural muscle

Maybe you have too much going on. I mean maybe you have too many hobbies or your job is too stressful and you have a lot of stuff on your mind?

Well, I did put it in my journal, but Ill put it here also.

Last night, after doing a high intensity, low volume deadlift night, I went home and awaited company. The moment we got naked I was hard. No BJs, no alcohol, just plain hormones. Mightve been cuz my heart was pumping more blood than on a regular day in that direction, but it was fantastic. Felt 'normal.'

I also didnt feel nervous, so perhaps it was from the endorphin rush.

Ive had sex with her before, but I was drunk and we still had problems. I was nervous that night too. The following sex night was a no go, less alcohol, but I just wasnt in the mood. We were laughing about other shit too much, I just couldnt get into it.

It would be far better if you consult your docyor .Tell him about your problem In my opinion this is not a psycho problem . You need physical treatment . I am sure after taking medical treatment you will be all right .

It would be far better if you consult your docyor .Tell him about your problem In my opinion this is not a psycho problem . You need physical treatment . I am sure after taking medical treatment you will be all right .

If I can get an erection in the morning, there is nothing physically wrong with me.

UPDATE!!

During a wedding this past weekend, I ended up fucking the maid of honor. 4 times. Not one single problem. :thumb:

However, in this trip, I thought about screwing my ex, but shes been acting awkward. In a nut shell, I dont know how she feels...and thats the killer.

When I thought about every girl that Ive had this problem with, I had doubts about their feelings for me. Boom, theres the corelation. (sp?)

Still wish I didnt care though..

:thumb: way to go babe.
was your ex at the wedding?
Anybody that stays with you despite your problem shows they really care about you and sex isnt that big of deal. Think, why is your ex your ex? Did your ex stay w you after you had your problem?

I never had this problem when I was with her. But when we talk here and there, she isnt the same person. I mean, there are excuses, but those are for the birds.

Last night we came onto each other and everything was fine. But if we were to hook up when she was acting weird, no, I prolly wouldnt be able to get it up.

The maid of honor was someone new. I never felt insecure so no hard on problems.

Akira,

I'd love to know how you got on with your problem and if you managed to overcome it or not?

I first experienced loss of erection with my first partner at the age of 16, for around the first year of our relationship it would creep up as a problem now and then, mainly right at the start in the first few weeks and again later on a few times. I was with that girl/woman for 6/7 years and broke up with her 8 months ago.

I moved on pretty quickly and have been with a new partner for around 6 months now. The first few times having sex with my new partner, I had problems maintaining an erection. At first I thought something was wrong with me, or should I start doubting how "into" this new partner I am (and for the record I am really really into her). I managed to overcome it within a few weeks, I got into a confident swing and could give her many orgasms and stay hard throughout intercourse.

It's now cropped back up again nearing 6 months into our relationship, and every time it happens I dwell on it and it gets to me more and more and more, to the point of it happening every time we try to have sex. In fact if I know she isn't in the mood for sex, or is trying to get to sleep, I will be rock hard wanting sex. If I were to seduce her and the reality that I'm actually going to have sex kicks in, it drops right away, or minutes into intercourse. I try not to seem affected afterwards, I manage to get it hard again and try again, but it just drops right off again - of course deepening the shame I feel in myself for it happening (i'm guessing this is the negative feedback cycle i've read about).

A strange thing happened 2 days ago though, it happened again and we spoke about what had happened; we spoke about it being 100% a mental problem and that she would support me through it, that she doesn't mind one bit and wants to help me fix it. I instantly felt calm and my performance anxieties disappeared straight away, I think for a split second I believed her when she said it really doesn't bother her if I cannot get it up. My cock grew rock hard and we fucked for a considerable length of time whilst it still being absolutely rock hard, both of us orgasming at the same time

Two days later, that sense of calm and confidence has gone again, and within 2 minutes of intercourse it's begun to lose its hardness and I don't know what I can do to fix it all.

If you have a positive story of your experience 5 years ago AKIRA, I'd love to hear it.

Sex is supposed to be a pleasurable expertise, but it's exhausting to feel attractive or older your partner once you've got sexual performance anxiety. once you unit of measure perpetually into things like, "Am I doing right?"or "Do I look good or fat?""Is my girlfriend or woman extremely enjoying with it?" you become such a lot preoccupied to relish sex.

he problem could be physical or psychological. and you no idea about how to perform anxiety you can go for some course about how to perform anxitey

Back