20 worst foods in America

Squishy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

20 worst foods in America

It's humbling to start fresh. It takes a lot of courage. But it can be reinvigorating. You just have to put your ego on a shelf & tell it to be quiet. - J.R. Payette

Rep Points

And thats just the shit that you can buy takeaway. Im sure there are far more horrific happenings in many households.

Dont even have that many takeout joints over here. Just basic KFC, McD, and Hungry Jack's (Burger King).

Follow @TheUnzippedFly

Rep Points

Thanks.

That provided some serious laughs tonight, mainly because my brothers/family have ordered some of these items.

Haha..
    Age: 22 | Height: 5'8" | Weight: 150 lbs | Penis: 12 inches

Go on....DO IT!!!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Wow....I knew that stuff was shit obviously, but it was much worse than I thought. Look out below!!!
    I do my best to focus on the task at hand, and give 100% in what I'm doing at the time. Nothing else matters except the task at hand.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Holy Shit
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

i must admit that witch hazel burgers are pretty bad

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

whats even more screwy is that every one of these foods are one that I would, if I didnt have such a guilt complex, indulge in like no one's business.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

I've had some of those Aussie Fries before. They're not even good. It's like and order of fries melted together so you can't even separate them and topped off with bacon bits. I have a feeling it's the sauce that makes them the worst though. They give you this like 6 ounce styro foam cup of thick ass ranch sauce

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

DISCO FRIES and taylor ham!!!!! A NJ favorite!

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Señor Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I love Taylor Pork Rolls!!

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

how about taylor ham on a burger with the fries inside the burger too

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    So good hey mentioned it twice!

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

damn tootin!

Rep Points

I cannot even imagine eating the "worst breakfast" particularly in the morning.

DP Elite

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by FitnessRubber View Post
    I cannot even imagine eating the "worst breakfast" particularly in the morning.
    Back in my hay day I used to slam down 2 sausage mc griddles for breakfast or, 4 krispy kreme donuts, and wonder why i felt sick all the time.... ahhh memories

DP Elite

Rep Points

Damn, the amount of sodium in some of this shit is insane