• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pro Bodybuilding photos (female)

Status
Not open for further replies.

katt

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I realize that a majority of the people here are male and appreciate the fitness/figure photos...... but,, could we have a thread for Pro Bodybuilding photos (female) also?? Some of us may want to look at them ;)

IML Gear Cream!
Wouldn't you have to have permission from their sites to use them?

I don't know of any bodybuilder or fitness chick that mind having their pics posted around the internet.

They might not but their photographer might - dramatic photos are probably professional, and as most bodybuilders are not in a position to negotiate much the photographer probably owns copyright. If you can credit the photographer as well as the 'builder they'll probably be happy.

Or just ask first.

B.

I didn't mean to ignore this thread - and yes, I would be interested in doing this... if you give me more than a day or two that is...

I didn't mean to ignore this thread - and yes, I would be interested in doing this... if you give me more than a day or two that is...

yeah, you just need to PM me a list of female names you want to add, I then create the categories, I make you a photo gallery mod, then you can upload them at your leisure. :)

I'm excited!! The way I am though,, I emailed them to see if I could get permission to use the photos, and have gotten a yes from Yaxeni Origuen, but that's all so far...

We'll see how it goes..

IML Gear Cream!
Still kind of new here, but not new to loving hot female muscle! We should add a section like that, people need to see it!! I need to.. lol

I am new this site and am looking for some help. I'm 28 just under 5 '2'. my weight is down to 112 with 12% bf. I've decided to compete in figure in april/may. I go to a small gym and the trainers aren't really experienced with training for competition. My trainer is an old wrestling coach and only a hand full of people from the gym have ever competed. None of whom would be any help to me. I can rely on my trainer to help develop my body and I do my own nutrition.

I do 3 low days of 1300 with a 50p/25c/25f with 1 high day 1800 30p/50c/20f. I carb and calorie taper on low days.

I started taking ECA a few weeks before xmas and decided this was want I wanted to stick with through my training. I relaxed through the end of dec and early jan and started back on my nutrition cycle and the ECA stack jan 10th.

I feel like I am missing out on proper supplementing. Should I be taking Creatine? HMB? a pump product?

Also is ECA my best coice? I've been reading a lot about Clen or Cytomel.

If you wouldn't mind giving me your opinion or any advice I would really appreciate it.

I am new this site and am looking for some help. I'm 28 just under 5 '2'. my weight is down to 112 with 12% bf. I've decided to compete in figure in april/may. I go to a small gym and the trainers aren't really experienced with training for competition. My trainer is an old wrestling coach and only a hand full of people from the gym have ever competed. None of whom would be any help to me. I can rely on my trainer to help develop my body and I do my own nutrition.

I do 3 low days of 1300 with a 50p/25c/25f with 1 high day 1800 30p/50c/20f. I carb and calorie taper on low days.

I started taking ECA a few weeks before xmas and decided this was want I wanted to stick with through my training. I relaxed through the end of dec and early jan and started back on my nutrition cycle and the ECA stack jan 10th.

I feel like I am missing out on proper supplementing. Should I be taking Creatine? HMB? a pump product?

Also is ECA my best coice? I've been reading a lot about Clen or Cytomel.

If you wouldn't mind giving me your opinion or any advice I would really appreciate it.

start a new thread in an appropriate forum, i.e. Diet & Nutrition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back