• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who really smokes weed?

soxmuscle

Follow @TheUnzippedFly
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I had a one-on-one talk with my father while I was in Boston for the Holidays and he flat out told me that he smoked pot, mainly because it was getting awkward because it was so blatantly obvious and I of course knew.

With that said, he was telling me about how the guy he gets it from, a friend of his, sells small amounts to random people throughout the town. He also told me that he's been over at his house picking up and that he's run into police officers, high school teachers, high school coaches, family friends, etc. and how anyone whose anyone smokes pot.

We've seen Arnold smoke a spliff in Pumping Iron, you know guys like Dave Chapelle and Snoop Dogg are regular tokers, so my question to you is..

Do you smoke? Do you know anybody who smokes? Does everybody truly smoke pot?

I do not really care that much for how it makes me feel, it's fun at first, you laugh a lot, but then you eat everything in sight and fall asleep, then the next day you don't feel like doing shit...I would rather drink alcohol.

My pops smokes also. I do occassionally. I'd say once a month. My best friend smokes about once a day. I know plenty of people that smoke pot. I think as you get older you tend to stray away from it. Its kind of immature IMO. I only do it when I know I don't have anything important to do it that day. We usually just smoke a bowl and play Halo. I also know a lot of people that have never touched the stuff.

My Dad hasn't had a drink in 20 years, so I can't fault him...

I do not really care that much for how it makes me feel, it's fun at first, you laugh a lot, but then you eat everything in sight and fall asleep, then the next day you don't feel like doing shit...I would rather drink alcohol.

I prefer to drink alcohol as well, but the lack of hangovers from smoking makes it intriguing to me.

I definitely eat too much when I smoke, but a lot of the time I'm just so paranoid that I think I'm eating way more than I actually am. The other night I ate dinner, smoked, and then ate peanuts and a couple of clementines and I was kicking myself for it. Dumb.

To me, it just enhances everything. If I'm watching a movie, it's more entertaining when you're high. If I'm playing a video game, it to is more entertaining.

I also don't really mind the whole sleepy aspect of smoking, because oftentimes it gets me to go to bed earlier than I would without it.

My pops smokes also. I do occassionally. I'd say once a month. My best friend smokes about once a day. I know plenty of people that smoke pot. I think as you get older you tend to stray away from it. Its kind of immature IMO. I only do it when I know I don't have anything important to do it that day. We usually just smoke a bowl and play Halo. I also know a lot of people that have never touched the stuff.

One of my roommates is high literally from the moment he wakes up until the moment he goes to bed. I can't do that. I get everything done (workout, homework, etc) and then smoke.

I tried it.

I get paranoid and sit in a corner. Not a fun experience.

IML Gear Cream!
I smoke, and so does pretty much everyone I know.

YouTube Video

Used to smoke $30 worth a day from the time I was a sophomore till I was arrested with nearly an ounce just before I graduated. When we partied me and one of my high school buddies could take out an ounce in a night. Haven't touched it since the bust though. I loved it though, practically lived off it. I'd say that 80% of the people where I live have or do currently smoke, it's a staple of society in eastern ky.

An ounce between two people? Jesus, and I thought I had a high tolerance.

In all honesty that's probably being a little modest. Three of us took out all but some crumbs of a 2 oz bag we took off one of ems dad. Took us till about 4 in the morning but we did it. lol I drank a whole jar of mustard and ate cream cheese and angel hair pasta. I swear I could feel the food piling up in my esophagus.

That's funny.. Eastern Kentucky must be similar to Bloomington, Indiana then..

I had a one-on-one talk with my father while I was in Boston for the Holidays and he flat out told me that he smoked pot, mainly because it was getting awkward because it was so blatantly obvious and I of course knew.

With that said, he was telling me about how the guy he gets it from, a friend of his, sells small amounts to random people throughout the town. He also told me that he's been over at his house picking up and that he's run into police officers, high school teachers, high school coaches, family friends, etc. and how anyone whose anyone smokes pot.

We've seen Arnold smoke a spliff in Pumping Iron, you know guys like Dave Chapelle and Snoop Dogg are regular tokers, so my question to you is..

Do you smoke? Do you know anybody who smokes? Does everybody truly smoke pot?

A famous clone is from indiana

a very nice plant that has been copied by many

Bubble Gum:thumb:

That's funny.. Eastern Kentucky must be similar to Bloomington, Indiana then..

Used to be an awesome place. You could get weed just as easily as you could get milk here........unfortunately now everyone's addicted to painers, very sad.

There were kids on my dorm floor last year who would take pain killers like it was me with multivitamins. Very sad is right.

I should say though...

I've tried half a percocet (I'm soo tough) before and I can completely understand how people get addicted.

IML Gear Cream!
Of course I do....best cure for writers block.....I also love alcohol but I rotate them off and on with other stuff and being clean I don't like habits....

I should say though...

I've tried half a percocet (I'm soo tough) before and I can completely understand how people get addicted.

I've done quite a few but luckily I don't have a very addictive personality. A lot of my friends though have become something completely different, just zombies. Not uncommon for freshmen and sophomores in high school around here to be shootin up.

I don't smoke either. A lot of my friends smoke trees and blow lines on the regular. I've never done coke and haven't smoked weed in two years. I booze and that's it. All that garbage is a waste of money and bad for you so I see no point. It will take it's toll on people eventually. It was fun in high school to smoke with friends and do funny shit. I just got sick of the feeling of being high for some reason.

I don't smoke it. For some reason it gets me really depressed. I'm sure there's a few people I know who do and I don't really care as long as they are not blowing it in my face.

I only do when offered to me

After watching 95% of the friends I grew up with turn into drug addicts who are probably in jail right now, I can't do drugs.

No, everyone doesn't smoke, point in case, my mom and dad. There seems to be an increase in pot usage, but I don't feel like going into the reasons why.

I do, whenever I feel like it, typically a couple times a month to a couple times a week. Alcohol, when consumed at levels normal to me, leaves too much of a hangover. Although, I didn't smoke pot when I was younger. The first time I smoked I was around 24, second time around 27. I like taking the pot and enjoying a fine microbrew or 2 while listening to some music.

Back