• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

motorcycle gangs

IML Gear Cream!
Don't listen to 'em, danny. Gangs are totally cool! You should definitely join one! I know we don't really know each other that well yet, but I feel confident in recommending the Rainbow Brigade, riding out of San Fran, for all your gang-banging needs.

They're one mean bunch of fofo's! They're tougher then the hell's angels, crips, bloods, devils, mets, and mighty ducks put together! These Fuckers don't even use seats on their bikes when they ride....now that is raw!!!

And the best part of all? Unlike all those other gangs with their complicated (and often violent) initiation rituals, getting into the Brigade is simple and natural (at least for you, danny)....just be yourself! You'll fit right in. :)

Don't listen to 'em, danny. Gangs are totally cool! You should definitely join one! I know we don't really know each other that well yet, but I feel confident in recommending the Rainbow Brigade, riding out of San Fran, for all your gang-banging needs.

They're one mean bunch of fofo's! They're tougher then the hell's angels, crips, bloods, devils, mets, and mighty ducks put together! These Fuckers don't even use seats on their bikes when they ride....now that is raw!!!

And the best part of all? Unlike all those other gangs with their complicated (and often violent) initiation rituals, getting into the Brigade is simple and natural (at least for you, danny)....just be yourself! You'll fit right in. :)

:clapping:

:thumbs:

One thing we can all agree on he ain't going to be joining that one gang anytime soon...whats it called...Mensa :lol:

Is danny old enough to join Nambla...one way or the other? :hmmm:

Danny, gangs are for pussies. They are cowards and won't stand up for themselves without numbers.

"Tough" isn't walking around with guns and glorifying violence. "Tough" is going to work everyday, busting your ass for your family and your family's future while raising happy healthy kids that will be productive members of society. "Tough" is about doing what you know in your heart is the right thing to do even though you know it is going to be th harder thing to do.

Joining a gang is a cop out for the weak. Senseless violence is a cop out for the weak. It is hard to be a good person. Being a good person takes strength and heart, that of which gang members have none of.

I wish you would get that through your head before it is too late. If the crips asked you to join today, would you?

i cud join so ezily. i no so many of them. thats y i have no fear of walking in most of NYC. beasides like bedsty.
so to answer ur quesiton. no i wouldnt.

i cud join so ezily. i no so many of them. thats y i have no fear of walking in most of NYC. beasides like bedsty.
so to answer ur quesiton. no i wouldnt.

You know them? Do you give them bodybuilding advice?

Danny please join a gang and get shot.

Thanks

From the members of IM.

Bullshit, at your age you should be talking about meeting girls.
Instead all you want to do is wrestle with other boys and have them mush your face with thier penis when your in a scissor lock.

I figured you out, you hang out with the brothers because of that jungle fever you have...once you go black...

This thread is a goldmine... :laugh:

All I know is what my uncle has told me. You don't want to be around those bad boys. They have only one use for women and it isn't pretty.

But I do own a motor cycle and I ride with a group of friends and I also participate in the Ride for Sight Event every year.

In some ways it's hard not to be around the bikes, the bad asses and the casual riders because we all love to ride.

They have only one use for women and it isn't pretty.
That is sick!!!
They're like totally neglecting women's use in cooking and house cleaning!! :finger:

Hey there are guys out there who like doing that stuff and are better at it then some of those women. Just look at the ratio of male versus female chefs and landlords.

I must be getting better at this I win again!!

Do you try to see them naked? Like say you spend the night and then try to pick the bathroom door lock while they are in the shower? You do don't you you little perv.!!!!!!

example. 5 of them with guns and knives break into ur house at night
sneak up in ur roomwhen ur asleep then chop u up. ur not doing shit.
they are doing this to guys who have guns just like u and kill people everyfucking day. i doubt u do that

It is pretty hard to break into a house which you are unfamiliar with and find the master bedroom in the dark without bumping into something. On top of that, I have two big loud dogs and an alarm system.

It is evident that you like "gangstas" so much that you want to suck their cocks, but in reality they are nothing special.

It is pretty hard to break into a house which you are unfamiliar with and find the master bedroom in the dark without bumping into something. On top of that, I have two big loud dogs and an alarm system.

It is evident that you like "gangstas" so much that you want to suck their cocks, but in reality they are nothing special.

u just think ur so tough. stay living in ur little world were ur safe u fucking moron

danny on his pimped-out bike, cruising for bitches:

212830.JPG

Back