• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Nastiest shake EVER

lgkitfox

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
2 cans of tuna
4+ raw eggs
some ice cubs

= 620 cals
84g protein
20g fat
no carbs

Great way to get your protein from whole sources, when you build up tolerance can even add frozen veggies etc..sounds nasty, it is nasty, but plug your nose and down the hatch. There is nothing like a diet buitl on whole foods over one heavily orientated around whey, you feel that much more energized, dense, strong and hard, give it a shot!

For the weak of stomach, throw in some crystal lite or some such to kill the ...taste :hmmm:

you should add a live frog. you know their a delicacy in some countries...

you could try eating the food instead of blending it.

Lol, thanks for the advice..eating food had NEVER occured to me.

But, then again, drinking liquid food for the fast absorption didn't either :nail:

Can't say I blame ya! It doesn't taste so hot. But, you get used to it, and i feel hella more dense using whole food over whey <shrugs>.

but i still don't get why you are blending this shit up and not just eating it? What is the point of blending it?

I think he mentioned "fast absorption" :confused:

If I want fast absorbed protein, Ill shoot for whey personaly!

........but Rocky drank his eggs raw, why can't I?.......... :roflmao:

Dude that does sound disgusting, but if in a pinch and don't have time to cook nor have any whey I guess it could be an option. That is, for someone more hardcore than I :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
Wouldnt the nastiest shake ever include some form of menstrual blood and fecal matter??

Nastiest shake I ever had was adding a fish oil capsule and a vit C tab to some choccy whey, thinking it would kill the taste.

Nope, fishy chocolate with an iron aftertaste is not an experience to be repeated.

No amount of Fairy Liquid would get that crap out my blender for awhile either. Everything I blended taste like my ex...

B.

2 cans of tuna
4+ raw eggs
some ice cubs

= 620 cals
84g protein
20g fat
no carbs

Great way to get your protein from whole sources, when you build up tolerance can even add frozen veggies etc..sounds nasty, it is nasty, but plug your nose and down the hatch. There is nothing like a diet buitl on whole foods over one heavily orientated around whey, you feel that much more energized, dense, strong and hard, give it a shot!

For the weak of stomach, throw in some crystal lite or some such to kill the ...taste :hmmm:

OMG! Blended? :wacko:

I would think that crystal light would make this so much worse.

I would try this: :thinking:

Put the Blender back in the pantry next to the whey powder get out a bowl and mix together the following,

12 oz tuna, sushi grade diced in half inch cubes (or 2 cans of tuna in water drained, if you must)
1 egg raw
juice of 1 lime
1/4 tsp wasabi powder
2 tsp soy sauce
a pinch of cayanne
2 Tb chopped red onion
1 tsp toasted sesami seeds
1 Tb of mayonaise dressing (leave it out to cut half the fat and 100 cal)
1 tsp fish sauce (optional but it is really good)
2 Tb chopped cilantro

cover and put it the frig for at least 20 minutes for the flavors to mingle

= 770 Cal
88g pro
6g carbs
32g fat

Last edited:
The bio availability from raw eggs is shithouse.

Here's a slightly more palatable shake:

Beetroot
Ginger
Garlic
Spinach
Green tea
Celery
Vanilla whey

Back