• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Please Help With MASS

IML Gear Cream!
Well I guess your right, I don't take well to criticism.. weither its for good or bad.. Never the less I couldn't really say what it is that I eat, becuase Im eating different stuff everyday..
I know that for lunch the main meal is diff. everyday, but I always get PB&J to go with it on the side, and a banana too.
I work at a pizza shop, so I eat serveral things while im there.. haha
I will eat like a different sub every night..
I also eat several other foods through out the day/night
But everymorning I don't have alot of time, So I grab a few granolla bars..
Im going to start getting some hambuger helper, I hear it has alot of high carbs.
Sry I got mad at you KelJu just sorta been angry lately..

Think nothing of it. I did the exact same thing you did. I trained for about 6 months and thought I knew it all. I asked a question here, didn't like the answer and told everyone to fuck themselves. I'm glad I eventually checked my ego at the door because the information I learned at IronMagazine improved my training by quantum leaps.

Read the stickies in the diet and nutrition forum. Design a diet plan then let us critique it.

Trust me. It will be worth it.

Thanks, and will do..
Does anybody know.. They claim to "Eat Fresh" is subway a healthy place to eat??

Thanks, and will do..
Does anybody know.. They claim to "Eat Fresh" is subway a healthy place to eat??

Its healthier than McDonalds, but still isn't all that great. Do you have access to a kitchen to cook with? If so, cooking your own food is optimal. I prepare 95% of everything I eat. That way I know everything that I put into my body and can adjust my diet according to my goals easily.

Back