• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Please Help With MASS

hodginsx924

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok i'm trying to add some huge mass gains.. I've been doing some research, and I found MASS FX to be the best thing I could find..
Does anybody know of anything that is better, or more strong??

I have secret that will get you Massive and Strong..
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Food and Oldschool Training

Not so fast there. We may a be on the verge of unprecedented revelations in sports nutrition. Our top researcher, danny81, my have found the secret!!

Ok i'm trying to add some huge mass gains.. I've been doing some research, and I found MASS FX to be the best thing I could find..
Does anybody know of anything that is better, or more strong??

What Mustang is saying is that there is no majik pill, especially if you are just starting to weight train. Read the stickies and set yourself up a proper training routine. Do the same and get your diet in check. Training and food will get you where you want to go but it takes time. I would add one more thing to the list and that is plenty of rest (sleep). Your body needs this to grow and repair itself. If you want to take something, take a good multi vitamin, creatine, and whey protein.

ok boys im not trying to sound like a jerk, but I might come off that way from time to time, cuz im very blunt..
anyway, I know that a diet is crushial.. im not worried about my diet, I was wondering what can help me boost my mass..
Im taking in about 4000 cals a day, and i'm only 5'9, & 155lbs..
If anything rest is the only thing I need to work on..
but back to the question, im looking for something that could help this, like something I could stack to get bigger..
can you guys try to stick on tast please? lol
and stay with helping me find something, other then telling me that I need to do something I already know..

ok boys im not trying to sound like a jerk, but I might come off that way from time to time, cuz im very blunt..
anyway, I know that a diet is crushial.. im not worried about my diet, I was wondering what can help me boost my mass..
Im taking in about 4000 cals a day, and i'm only 5'9, & 155lbs..
If anything rest is the only thing I need to work on..
but back to the question, im looking for something that could help this, like something I could stack to get bigger..
can you guys try to stick on tast please? lol
and stay with helping me find something, other then telling me that I need to do something I already know..

You don't need a stack. All you need is a cycle of test e. You can gain prolly 25 pounds on your first cycle. If you choose to do pct you might keep the gains a little bit longer but in the end you will loose all the gains and you will be right back here asking the same question. How do I get huge? Guess what? The answer will still be in the posts above.

no test boosters at 17. focus on diet, training and nutrient timing. (ie. eaa + carb + creatine pre workout; whey + carb plus 1/2creatine post workout).

IML Gear Cream!
^^^ ditto the above. You dont need to boost test, its already thru the roof.

Focus on a good multi, fish oil, creatine and whey as supps., eat like a horse and train hard. With those simple measures, ull reap rewards and gains that most older, seasoned lifters canot acheive with as much ease.

just MHO

You don't know how to put on mass and you think a supplement is going to be the answer shows that your diet and training knowledge is grossly insufficient. You need to read the stickies in both the Training and D&N forums.

Food > Supplements

You don't know how to put on mass and you think a supplement is going to be the answer shows that your diet and training knowledge is grossly insufficient. You need to read the stickies in both the Training and D&N forums.

Food > Supplements

Ok thanks for trying to make me look like a retard, you dickhead.
BTW, my diet is fine, and serveral people would back me up on that, ever think that maybe I wanted the upper edge, and that is something a supplement can help with.
So go to your stickys and beat of some more..

BTW, my diet is fine, and serveral people would back me up on that, ever think that maybe I wanted the upper edge, and that is something a supplement can help with.

I'm not trying to make you look stupid. You can swallow your pride and listen to what people are telling you, or you can let your ego fuck yourself out of a great opportunity to carry your training to the next level. Knowledge gives you the edge, not some dumb fucking supplements.

If your diet and training were in order, you would be gaining mass. Instead, you are asking for a recommendation on which supplement to take to fix a problem with your diet or training.

You think your diet is fine? Then post it and then we can critique it. I bet it is far from ideal. Everyone is trying to help. If you can't stand constructive criticism, your in trouble.
Please refrain from calling others names.

how old are you?

and activate xtreme is better than mass fx, no question.

How can a natural product be better than one that contains a steriod?

Well I guess your right, I don't take well to criticism.. weither its for good or bad.. Never the less I couldn't really say what it is that I eat, becuase Im eating different stuff everyday..
I know that for lunch the main meal is diff. everyday, but I always get PB&J to go with it on the side, and a banana too.
I work at a pizza shop, so I eat serveral things while im there.. haha
I will eat like a different sub every night..
I also eat several other foods through out the day/night
But everymorning I don't have alot of time, So I grab a few granolla bars..
Im going to start getting some hambuger helper, I hear it has alot of high carbs.
Sry I got mad at you KelJu just sorta been angry lately..

Well I guess your right, I don't take well to criticism.. weither its for good or bad.. Never the less I couldn't really say what it is that I eat, becuase Im eating different stuff everyday..
I know that for lunch the main meal is diff. everyday, but I always get PB&J to go with it on the side, and a banana too.
I work at a pizza shop, so I eat serveral things while im there.. haha
I will eat like a different sub every night..
I also eat several other foods through out the day/night
But everymorning I don't have alot of time, So I grab a few granolla bars..
Im going to start getting some hambuger helper, I hear it has alot of high carbs.
Sry I got mad at you KelJu just sorta been angry lately..

With respect, your diet is not even worth a critique. Please read the stickies and try to put together a sensible plan of five or six smaller meals each day. This is a pain in the ass and a lot of work. Just like training but equally important. As a start, get to know the difference between fats, carbs, and proteins and how much you should be eating of each every day. Most recommend around 50% carbs, 30% protein, and 20% fat. All the gear and phs in the world will not help you without proper diet and training.

IML Gear Cream!
Diet is one-hundred times more important than any pill. There is much more to diet then calories. There is no need to flame people who are offering you good advice, simply because it isn't what you wanted to hear. Aim for 9 plus hours of sleep per night, avoid alcohol, take a top shelf multi and extra zinc gluconate. Do this and your test will be optimum.

Ok I've been looking around for foods..
hows that for a start?

Breakfast
20-gram Whey protein shake, 3 whole eggs, plain bagel with jelly.

Between Meal Snack
8 oz low-fat cottage cheese, 1 oz mixed nuts

Lunch
8 oz deli turkey breast on whole-wheat bread, salad with olive oil and vinegar dressing

Preworkout
20-g whey protein shake, 1 large apple

Postworkout
Shake with 20 g whey protein and 20 g casein, and 32 oz Gatorade

Dinner
8 oz salmon, 1 cup cooked mixed vegetables

Late-Night Snack
40-g casein-based protein shake, 2 tablespoons peanut butter

hows that for a start?

Breakfast

Between Meal Snack

Lunch
8 oz deli turkey breast on whole-wheat bread, salad with olive oil and vinegar dressing

Preworkout

Postworkout

Dinner

Late-Night Snack
Perfect. I'd add some more complex carbs to lunch and dinner for a mass diet

hows that for a start?

Breakfast

Between Meal Snack

Lunch

Preworkout

Postworkout

Dinner

Late-Night Snack

Lots better:thumb: Remember EFA's(fish oil caps) A must.
Diet can always be tweaked. When you hit sticking spots, most of the time it is diet related.

mass fx doesnt contain a steroid. its divanil and the 25r stuff. nothing hidden. maybe thinking of jungle warfare?

I misunderstod then. Then why all the hype about this? Is it the same ol, uneducated young crowd not knowing?

This diet is low on carbs for mass. I recommend droping the casein post workout in favor of more whey. Add some potatoes, rice, sweet potatoes etc at dinner. Also, eat a snack between post workout and dinner if that gap is more than 90 minutes.

7 posts in, regardless of age, you should most likely look into eating more food than taking a supplement you don't necessarily need right now.

Yeah I plan on tweaking my diet some..
The owner of my gym is helping me with this a little bit..

Back