• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dad unleashes eye-for-eye wrath after girl's rape, police say

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ouch! If someone hurt my kids....I do think I would have stopped at just using the bat.

Star-Telegram.com: | 01/12/2008 | Dad unleashes eye-for-eye wrath after girl's rape, police say

By DEANNA BOYD
dboyd@star-telegram.com
This report contains graphic descriptions of violence.
FORT WORTH -- When the Arlington father caught his teenage stepson sexually assaulting his 8-year-old daughter late Jan. 2, investigators say the 32-year-old man did the right thing -- he called police.
The 18-year-old was arrested by Arlington police on suspicion of aggravated sexual assault. The girl was taken to the hospital, where an examination revealed she'd been raped anally. And the father issued a stern warning to his wife.

"He didn't want anybody to help (the teen)," said Sgt. Cheryl Johnson, supervisor of the Fort Worth sex crimes unit, adding that the man also stated that he would hurt his stepson.
But unbeknownst to the father, police say, the man's wife posted bond for her son's release from the Arlington jail. When the teen called home for a ride on the early afternoon of Jan. 3, it was his stepfather who answered the phone and arrived at the jail to pick up the teen.

But the pair didn't go home, investigators say.
Instead, the Arlington man drove his stepson to an abandoned house in east Fort Worth where he delivered his own brand of justice. He severely beat the teen with a baseball bat, then anally raped him with a wrench-like metal tool.
On Friday, the father turned himself into the Tarrant County Jail on a warrant for aggravated sexual assault. He was released Saturday after posting a $17,500 bond.
"This is a very unique case, but we have a criminal justice system in place, and no one can take the law into their own hands," Johnson said. "They need to allow the criminal justice system to work for them and although the process may seem long, it is the process that works."

The Star-Telegram and Star-Telegram.com are not naming the father or the teen to protect the identity of the 8-year-old girl.
Johnson said after the sexual assault, the father left the scene. The stepson made his way to a pay phone, where he called police and was hospitalized.
That same day, investigators obtained a search warrant for the abandoned house in the 2700 block of Canberra Court near Cobb Park. Though boarded up, the pair made entry inside through a board that moved, Johnson said.

"We did find evidence at the scene to corroborate our victim's story," Johnson said.
Tarrant County court records show the father had received two years deferred adjudication probation in November 1996 after pleading guilty to burglary of a habitation.

As part of that plea-in-bar agreement, the man avoided prosecution on four other charges: possession of marijuana, theft by check, and two cases of assault with bodily injury. His probation, however, was revoked in 2000, and he was sentenced to two years in prison.
The father also received a 30-day jail sentence for assault with bodily injury in 2001 and a 20-day jail sentence for possession of marijuana in 2006, records show. The 18-year-old stepson does not have an adult criminal record in Tarrant County, records show.

Fair play to him. I wish retribution was dished out more often.

I'd like to see sadistic murderers and annimal torturers get really fucked up, and violated to give them a taste of what they've done.

My Beau was just saying the other day, if anyone ever hurt me, then he'd take that person for a drive and you'd never see them again

He said that, for example, with murder, somebody's losing their son or daughter, and what do the convicted get? Life behind bars, or a merciful, painless death on death row.

Kudos for the dad, that little punk deserved it.

I see, so you guys don't believe in turning the other cheek?

Hell no. That man did what a man should do.

I see, so you guys don't believe in turning the other cheek?

Yes I always turn slightly before swinging a bat. More momentum.

That poor little girl will, most likely, be an emotional mess for the rest of her life. Good job dad, but i don't think i'd be able to shove anything up the kids ass personally. I'd just beat him senseless.

Or, on second thought, i'd probably do some cold, calculated shit like on that show Dexter. Let some time go by, set up a solid alibi, get away for a couple of hours, drug the kid...next thing he knows he wakes up in a strange dark room, all tied up. I doubt i'd be able to torture another person, but an injection of potassium will do the job (after a thorough beating) and is virtually undetectable (except for the needle mark on the skin). Or just kill him and feed him to pigs ala Brick Top from Snatch. :dont:

He should have just used his rod, it would have been more biblical and it being Texas...

IML Gear Cream!
what will a potassium injection do?

i could do some cold blooded shit to someone if they hurt my family

Ouchh!!
Well, just think of all the contraband he can stuff up there..

Props%20-%20Bigass%20wrench.jpg

tool_wrench_logo.jpg

Possibly, but I dont care.

I never liked hearing the "I woulda.." speeches. Everytime I catch myself doing it, I slap my own face.

Saying a "I woulda" speech, could be a sign of a true pussy.

I agree. I have had roommates and friends that like to talk shit about what they would do, but when the time finally came for them to step up, they acted like cowardly little bitches.

I agree. I have had roommates and friends that like to talk shit about what they would do, but when the time finally came for them to step up, they acted like cowardly little bitches.

Bingo.

Thats where you step in and say "you woulda, coulda, shoulda, but you DIDNT and you WONT. Bitch!"

I think it the probability of being a pussy doubles when the "I woulda.." speech goes to a female.

I am not picking on DontStop or her bfriend cuz sometimes people think before they leap, which doesnt necessarily define a pussy.

However, I think it would be hilarious if DontStop said back to him: "I dont need you to do anything, ill take care of myself."

...well I would think its funny if a girl said that to a guy trying to convince someBODY of his masculinity.

I am not picking on DontStop or her bfriend cuz sometimes people think before they leap, which doesnt necessarily define a pussy.

However, I think it would be hilarious if DontStop said back to him: "I dont need you to do anything, ill take care of myself."

...well I would think its funny if a girl said that to a guy trying to convince someBODY of his masculinity.

My roommate's shit talking tripled when he was in the presence of his girlfriend. The sad thing was she knew he was full of shit, I knew he was full of shit, and he knew he was full of shit. So why the fuck did he do it?

Back