• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

whats the ball park for an std test at a hospital??

lol at you having to pay for it

If your Canadian like me... then yes, it is.

Universal Health Care ftw.

ya but universal care can kiss my ass once ure diagnosed with cancer or anything remotely more serious than the common cold :(

uhhh...dude...the real question is : how much of an ass were u to do whatever caused u to ask this question???

actually I kissed a girl, who later broke down and told me she had been raped by an ex boyfriend who had been cheating on her also. He got it from fucking around and She contracted it from him without her knowledge. I didnt spazz out on her or anything, it didnt even cross my mind to say a single rude thing, despite the jeopardy my health had been put in. . I held her while she cried and told me how bad she felt,So I dont guesse I was much of an ass.

Thats not true
I almost died from a poisoning which put one of my friends into a coma. For them, the helicopter was free and alwl the care at the hospital was free along with all the other care for the long term side affects

same with me
the galsses i have to wear from when the posioning fuck ed me up were free, the ambulance ride was free, everything was free. and i COULD have died.

if it makes you feel anybetter, i had an STD once

don't go to the ER for a std check. They'll stick 2 HUGE q tips str8 up ur pipe, and they'll bitch about how dumb u are for having sex. And to top it off they only check for the dumb basic stds. To check for the real shit you need a urologist. Hope this helps

Bursar that shit.

if it makes you feel anybetter, i had an STD once

Herpes_Simplex550_ab.jpg

Well having one once
meaning it was in the past
meaning it was cureable

so no, genious, i didn't have HIV.

IML Gear Cream!
What was it?

It was the clap. And it was my own fault, but, considering I'm extreme hypochondriac, i was scared it was worse. Point is, I learned my lesson and have been practicing safely since...

It doesn't help that I live in Lethbridge and STD's are shared in social circles... fortunately the guy I'm seeing now isn't from Lethbridge and I know he hasn't been with any of my friends.

I know a girl who gets STD checks monthly because she sleeps around that much. If yoou guys thought I WAS BAD, you should meet some of the other girls i know

I apreciate it dont stop, thanks girl. makes me feel a little better that it isnt so rare. Stop raggin on the chick, she was tryin to help. I dont think I caught anything, knock on wood, I'll get tested by the military in 8 days anyhow, so I'll know 100% soon enough.

Thats cool, sex just wasn't happening in my town.

Thats not true
I almost died from a poisoning which put one of my friends into a coma. For them, the helicopter was free and alwl the care at the hospital was free along with all the other care for the long term side affects

same with me
the galsses i have to wear from when the posioning fuck ed me up were free, the ambulance ride was free, everything was free. and i COULD have died.

Nothing is free.

If you ever make a substantial amount of money, you will be paying far more than your fair share. Right now, you might be breaking even, but more than likely you are mooching off the taxes of others. You seem to be gloating too, I'd be a little embarrassed.

Nothing is free.

If you ever make a substantial amount of money, you will be paying far more than your fair share. Right now, you might be breaking even, but more than likely you are mooching off the taxes of others. You seem to be gloating too, I'd be a little embarrassed.

Being happy with your health care system =gloating.

Do I agree with her views.... No.

Our Health care system has many problems. But she is a little young an naive to know any different.

I'd rather pay some taxes then knowing that if i get some sort of disease id be paying way way way way way way way way way way way way way more then i ever did with taxes.

And If my taxes are going to health care for everyone, then fine. for the well being of my fellow man, why not

sure it has flaws, but i prefer our health care over an Americans any day

You have a lot of growin up to do.

One day when you see you have to wait a year for an MRI. or 2 years to get an appointment with an Orthopedic surgeon. Any specialized care there is a ridiculous wait on.

The great thing about paying for your care, is that you get taken care of right away.

It was the clap. And it was my own fault, but, considering I'm extreme hypochondriac, i was scared it was worse. Point is, I learned my lesson and have been practicing safely since...

It doesn't help that I live in Lethbridge and STD's are shared in social circles... fortunately the guy I'm seeing now isn't from Lethbridge and I know he hasn't been with any of my friends.

I know a girl who gets STD checks monthly because she sleeps around that much. If yoou guys thought I WAS BAD, you should meet some of the other girls i know

Ummnnn..no!

Clap is serious but glad you got it taken care of! ;)

You have a lot of growin up to do.

One day when you see you have to wait a year for an MRI. or 2 years to get an appointment with an Orthopedic surgeon. Any specialized care there is a ridiculous wait on.

The great thing about paying for your care, is that you get taken care of right away.

VERY TRUE!!!

Back