• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Useful article

fufu

fiendish thingy
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It seems like T-Nation gets filled with more bullshit and fluff as the days go by, but I found this article to be pretty helpful for alot of people I know.

Maybe it can benefit you -

Article

For the most part the article was pretty good, a little overboard on some topics but it really does stress the importance for younger people wanting to make big gains and "older" people who have become stagnent. All in all great article to keep people accountable and help break through plateaus.

For the most part the article was pretty good, a little overboard on some topics but it really does stress the importance for younger people wanting to make big gains and "older" people who have become stagnent. All in all great article to keep people accountable and help break through plateaus.

yeah, one of the biggest improvements to my training in the past year has been my warm up and stretching regiment. I got my back, shoulders and knees better.

Most people I know who train do nowhere near enough warming up and stretching. They always complain they are hurting but I think they are just accepting the pain as part of training, which it really shouldn't if it isn't DOMS. So...take head people, good article.

yeah, one of the biggest improvements to my training in the past year has been my warm up and stretching regiment. I got my back, shoulders and knees better.

Most people I know who train do nowhere near enough warming up and stretching. They always complain they are hurting but I think they are just accepting the pain as part of training, which it really shouldn't if it isn't DOMS. So...take head people, good article.

Are you taking anything for your joints? I just started lifting heavy again after some time off and i don't want to want to feel the old pains. When i was powerlifting i had to warm up and stretch my rotater cuffs like for a good 20 minutes. If i didn't i would hurt so bad i would have to end my workouts very prematurely.
Of course some people are so embedded in thier ways that even after and injury they still refuse to change. Hahaha sounds like our government.

Back