• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Eight-Year-Old Runaway Crashes Relative's Car

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The BIG One - WTAM 1100

Single car accident in Cleveland involves two young boys.
By Darren Toms, Newsradio WTAM 1100
Check out Darren's personality page
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
(Cleveland) - What happens when a driver can barely see over the dashboard? The car will likely crash.

Cleveland Police Lieutenant Thomas Stacho says that's what happened with a one-car accident at West 39th and Mapledale Tuesday morning.

Stacho says an eight-year-old stole his aunt's car just after 8:00 am with his six-year-old brother with him. Then the eight-year-old ran the car into a utility pole.

The eight-year-old ran away on foot. The six-year-old was stunned by the air bag and was crying at the scene. The young boy was assisted by a nearby homeowner until police arrived.

Stacho says the eight-year-old was located around 11:30am at his biological mother's house.

Stacho says the children were apparently being placed in foster care beginning Thursday and were trying to run away to avoid that.

Due to the boys ages, charges are not likely. The case will be handled by Cuyahoga County Department of Children and Family Services.

(Copyright ??© 2008 Clear Channel. All rights reserved.)

If they were running away because of the fear of being placed in a foster home I feel sad.

But if it was a joy ride....well then throw the key away on the future felons!

here they took two little girls from their mom because dhs confused the identity of the grandfather with a sex offender. it was a totally different guy. the girls were placed with an ex child abuse worker. the older girl who was 5 was asking to see her mom. the ex child abuse worker put her in a highchair in a trash filled cellar and wrapped 40 feet of duct tape around her head and more to secure her to the chair. the 5 yr old suffocated.

[¶4] On the afternoon of January 31, 2001, Logan's behavior so infuriated Schofield that she took Logan to the cluttered basement storage room in her home and placed her in a high chair facing a blank concrete wall. As the court found:
[Schofield] secured Logan to the high chair by wrapping layers of duct tape around Logan's torso and behind the back of the chair to prevent her from getting out. To silence her screams she wrapped more duct tape under her chin, over her head and across her mouth. Having already violated the [Department] rules of discipline by physical confinement, Ms. Schofield then left Logan to struggle against her bonds in isolation.

Logan died in that chair of mechanical asphyxia.
[¶5] Schofield was indicted for depraved indifference murder, 17‑A M.R.S.A. § 201(1)(B) (1983),[3] and manslaughter, 17-A M.R.S.A. § 203(1)(A).

foster care sucks shit.

Sad story, some are in just for the money.

I would rather be aborted than go through that hell.

most are in it for the money. i know people here that are foster parents one is a gay chick that beats the shit out of her gf the other is a coke head whore that lets the kids drink.

most are in it for the money. i know people here that are foster parents one is a gay chick that beats the shit out of her gf the other is a coke head whore that lets the kids drink.
Wow, have you ever thought about getting involved?

But who knows, they may be put in a worse position.

you can call and report stuff but dhs thinks they are god and the courts let them play god. they won't do anything that makes them look bad like say gee we made a bad decision. a guy here was screwing his foster girls and when it came to light he spent a little time in a psych hospital and no charges were filed. foster care is a money making machine. the state makes a killing, literally, off it. they are so full of shit that they care about kids. i asked them for help just to get word out in my community that 5 year olds shouldn't be walking to school alone and they refused to help. it was winter and the sidewalks weren't plowed. these tiny kids were walking in the road where cars couldn't see them when they pulled out of driveways and we saw one little girl just bawling with no idea where to go after school. "Put Children First" my ass.

you can call and report stuff but dhs thinks they are god and the courts let them play god. they won't do anything that makes them look bad like say gee we made a bad decision. a guy here was screwing his foster girls and when it came to light he spent a little time in a psych hospital and no charges were filed. foster care is a money making machine. the state makes a killing, literally, off it. they are so full of shit that they care about kids. i asked them for help just to get word out in my community that 5 year olds shouldn't be walking to school alone and they refused to help. it was winter and the sidewalks weren't plowed. these tiny kids were walking in the road where cars couldn't see them when they pulled out of driveways and we saw one little girl just bawling with no idea where to go after school. "Put Children First" my ass.
Wow, that's sad. It shouldn't happen in this country.

i think if anyone comes into your home with the intention of taking your kids you should have the right to shoot them in the face. :shrug: didn't some social worker get stabbed to death trying to take some guys kids a while ago? it should happen in 100% of cases. a child's risk of being abused in 500% higher in foster care than with the parents that actually have their kids taken. 500%. that's insane.

Back