• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Boxer Kills Pedophile After Finding Him Sexually Assaulting 8-Year-Old Son

good

Excellent news.

:clapping: Good for him! :thumbs:

:finger:

Pedophiles have rights too. They are human beings like you and me. Would you like to be killed next time you sexually touch a little boy?

:finger:

Pedophiles have rights too. They are human beings like you and me. Would you like to be killed next time you sexually touch a little boy?

finally, someone with some common sense

Well thats one less sicko to worry about in this world, good on him. If only all these cases worked out like this.

If I were on the jury we'd never reach a conclusion until everyone found him not guilty.......I think in instances like this death by brutal beating is light punishment.....

That's why the cool kids don't want to hang out with you. :p

how do we really know that his story is true and that he found this guy on top of his 8 year old son?

Oh it's true, I know because I read it on the internet. ;)

how do we really know that his story is true and that he founds this guy on top of his 8 year old son?

Are you saying Russians are liars?

Where's Max? You better watch your back Prince...You Capitalist Pigs have been overstepping your bounds.

Are you saying Russians are liars?

Where's Max? You better watch your back Prince...You Capitalist Pigs have been overstepping your bounds.

no, I am just saying that that is story, the only thing we really know is that he killed the guy.

no, I am just saying that that is story, the only thing we really know is that he killed the guy.

and we know it would take a real lowlife to use his kid by saying uh he was getting ass raped. i doubt very much the guy is lying.

How do you know that? Because you saw it on the internet? It must be true.

Maybe he didn't even kill the guy. I mean, if we are going to pick and choose what to believe...

The perp was a Pakistan, who knows..he could have been framed.

That's how we handle business, in the Mother Country! :thumb:

Seriously though, the perv was from Uzbekistan. The people there are basically descendants of the Mongol hordes. Many still live that way. They're used to mounting horses, camels, or whatever else crosses their path. :shrug:

Back