• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

training dilema

hoppyih

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey all, well it's not much of a dilema, but tragedy. I'm an electrician in a very busy company. I'm up at 0400 and home by 5:00 pm but i'm bloody exhausted when i get home. My daily routine at work is pretty much an all day full body workout.
So who out there can help me with training for size, when my day is pretty much blown on cardio.
any advice would be nice.
H
Oh yah i eat huge all day long, I"m getting around 4000 cals a day, with lots of protein and carbs
thanks again.

Your diet, bro! You gotta eat clean food every 3-4 hours

this is my issue, i eat really clean. My co-workers are like fuck me eats some mickey dees, I hate that crap,. But i'm constantly eating like i said i'm shovelling food down my throat. The prob is i'm pretty much running a bloody marathon everyday, so i'm screwed. But thanks guys.
H

List what you eat and what time in the day

Seems to me it's about no time to train and the motivation to be intense enough after a hard day at work.

I say work on a home gym if you can so you can save time.

If it's all about motivation though.. a gym environment may be a more motivating place to workout. But with that you have transit time if it's far away.

The actual time of a workout is only a hour.

Do you have the weekends off? If so you could accomplish alot in those 2 days if you just did a Upper//Lower split on the weekends. If not i could understand how your tired, all the time, those are some long hours, if you know what your doing when it comes to lifting honestly it doesnt take very long to hit key areas with about 3 sets or so, Focus on Benching,Rows, Squatting, And Deadlifting
That could be your 2 day split
Bench + bb rows 1 day
Squats + deads 2nd day
there your done. thats all you really need for now

Do you have the weekends off? If so you could accomplish alot in those 2 days if you just did a Upper//Lower split on the weekends. If not i could understand how your tired, all the time, those are some long hours, if you know what your doing when it comes to lifting honestly it doesnt take very long to hit key areas with about 3 sets or so, Focus on Benching,Rows, Squatting, And Deadlifting
That could be your 2 day split
Bench + bb rows 1 day
Squats + deads 2nd day
there your done. thats all you really need for now

Im going to +1 on this although this suggestion does make some assumptions. Going and hitting 3 sets of 1 compound movement on an evening or combining it all in 2 days (provided you have 2 days off) should be doable even to someone with a schedule such as yours. The point is if you want it bad enough you can find a way to do it. A few sets of DL or Squats would only take 10 mins... surely you can find that?

Back