• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Overdoing cardio?

oneovercabin

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm currently on a cut and doing a lot of cardio, so I want to know if you think I'm overdoing it:

Mon - Pull
Tues - Run (moderate pace) 45 mins & swim (fast pace) 1 hour
Wed - Bike (moderate pace) 1 hour
Thurs - Run (moderate pace) 45 mins & swim (fast pace) 1 hour
Friday - Push
Saturday - Swim (moderate pace) 1-1.5 hours

depends on your diet really with that much cardio make sure you are taking in plenty of lean protien to help prevent muscle burn. you are burning alot of calories doing all that wich will help with the leaning out that you are looking for but just make sure plenty of lean protien

Make sure you are eating that fat can be stubborn. Your body will hold on to it if your not eating enough!

you don't weight train your legs?

I used to a lot, but now I feel like I had excess mass in my lower body and that it hurts me when I'm running and swimming longer distances.

I feel like I have a ton of mass in my lower body. I don't know a good way to start shedding it, but I felt like doing more cardio and less lifting would help.

one over are you a male?

I get the impression you want to be fit more than being a bodybuilder. There is nothing wrong with that. IMHO, you have a very good attitude and your cardio work is spot on great. I am really impressed with your swimming.

I get the impression you want to be fit more than being a bodybuilder. There is nothing wrong with that. IMHO, you have a very good attitude and your cardio work is spot on great. I am really impressed with your swimming.

You're pretty much right. I'm actually working towards a sprint triathlon in the summer and want to get to Olympic distance eventually.

Yeah, I'm a male. I used to play football in high school so we did a lot of weight training and especially squatting/power cleans. That, along with my genetics made my legs pretty big and long-distance cardio tougher.

I like weight training though, don't get me wrong.

It's looking good! I thought you were tring to bulk, my bad. Good Luck

if you are training for a triathalon try to figure out the course what is the water like how hilly is the course or is it all flat. i had a friend who did adventure races and iron mans and all that crazy stuff he would base his cardio around the conditions of the course to help give him a leg up and help prevent fatigue

Back