• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Bush Legacy: Are you a proud supporter?

BigDyl

Elite Kiki
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
rchart4.gif

Discuss.

What a crock. Not all of that is Bush's fault. Or even needs to be anyone's "fault." It's called inflation and simply a byproduct of a capitalist environment.

Having said that, Bush is an asshat who made a lot of shitty choices and I'm glad that he'll be gone within a year.

If that was job performance, and you were being evaluated by your company, I think it's safe to say you'd be fired. I don't think using the excuse "It's not my fault!" would suffice either.

If that was job performance, and you were being evaluated by your company, I think it's safe to say you'd be fired. I don't think using the excuse "It's not my fault!" would suffice either.

Oh, come on. You said the same thing about the stuff that happened during Bill Clinton's term. :rolleyes: Even about stuff that really was his fault.

What a crock. Not all of that is Bush's fault. Or even needs to be anyone's "fault." It's called inflation and simply a byproduct of a capitalist environment.

Having said that, Bush is an asshat who made a lot of shitty choices and I'm glad that he'll be gone within a year.

it's hard not to be celebrating his departure... even though i'm sure there are plenty more shitty dumb screwups that will come around in that time...

With Hilary at the forefront.
The more I see her in public the more I lose confidence in her, not that I really ever did know much about her.
I always figured her Hubby will help her in running the nation.

I'm liking Obama over her as far as the Dem's are concerned.

I really can't see someone from a Foreign country give her respect, she definitely will be tested.

Obama has a good radio voice, anyone notice that?

IML Gear Cream!
The whole tech/ .com boom made Clinton look like an economic genius

The more I see her in public the more I lose confidence in her, not that I really ever did know much about her.

I'm liking Obama over her as far as the Dem's are concerned.

I really can't see someone from a Foreign country give her respect, she definitely will be tested.

Obama has a good radio voice, anyone notice that?

If it wasn't for his negative stance on guns and his pro-"Let the Mexicans come and fuck up our country more" stance, I would have voted for him.

I'm a proud supporter of the movement to hang him from a pole by his balls if that's what you mean.

Most of my friends support Obama, but not one can answer why. Similar to this.. it's pretty pathetic, actually.

Note: right before this clip, they were all saying how much they love Obama...

YouTube Video

really? so then your confidence in GWB must in the negative by now?

this argument about other countries not respecting a female president is just stupid, and even if they don't how much is GWB respected?

It's obvoius this nation is looking for a strong leader. They see him as having a bit of charisma. Something the others lack.
Sometimes it's how you carry yourself and how you look, just like when Nixon and Kennedy had that debate.
Kennedy with his all American looks and then you had Nixon with the 5:00 shadow "I'm not a crook" look.

it's hard not to be celebrating his departure... even though i'm sure there are plenty more shitty dumb screwups that will come around in that time...

I am pretty confident that he will go down as one of the worst presidents in history.

really? so then your confidence in GWB must in the negative by now?

this argument about other countries not respecting a female president is just stupid, and even if they don't how much is GWB respected?
It was never positive.

IML Gear Cream!
It's human nature, men will not give a female the same respect as they would a man.

I see it at work. I have seen it here.

It's not a lack or respect, it's lack of fear.

Even then, there are plenty of countries (Russia comes to mind) that would have less respect for a woman president.

A lot of cultures still think a woman should be seen and not heard.

Last edited:
Not that a woman can't be capable.

No doubt. But that sort of thinking just isn't the norm on this planet.

Not in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Not in the Middle East.
Not in Japan.
Not in Latin America.
Not really in most of Asia (except maybe India).

Presidents don't run the country. The people around them do. Don't be surprised if Hillary was actually in charge during the Bill Clinton years.

I am pretty confident that he will go down as one of the worst presidents in history.

Worse than Jimmy Carter? Not even close.

Besides.. if Iraq goes well, he will be the President that reshaped the Middle East. That would be a pretty significant accomplishment.

I don't mind a woman President at all. Who gives a shit what other countries think.

Now Hillary, I do mind. How people can't see through her boggles me. I understand the attraction to Obama, but again, Hillary boggles me.

if they don't how much is GWB respected?

I'd say he's pretty well respected by Al Qaeda.

You people really don't give him enough credit for keeping us safe. You'll appreciate it in a couple years after a Democrat has pulled us out of Iraq, Al Qaeda claims victory, attracting more support & launching a series of attacks in the states.. likely a series of suicide bombers in malls, killing woman & children. That's not a fear tactic, that's a fact.

Sad truth, but I honestly expect it to happen. Bush may have screwed up a lot, but with the state of the world I still say he was the right man for the job. These terrorists are dogs, and we need a president who will treat them as such. This PC "torture" shit is way out of hand.

The pendulum will swing back though.. I'm very confident. We'll let the Democrats remind the United States what happens when you're weak on defense.

Back