• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Long lasting effects of steriods, HGH, test etc

JonnyStead

Good old English grit
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi all

I've done some searching about on here and other forums and havent found a thread answering this question so forgive me if its been covered off already -

I've been training for 3 years and have seen some good gains but I'd like to put on a final 10-15 pounds of muscle. I've read up a little on steroids, HGH and the like but there are some things I just dont understand.

Are the effects of a cycle long lasting? In other words if I go through a cycle and put on 'some' muscle - is it possible to maintain that muscle going forward with natural training or is it inevitable that I will start to reduce in size as soon as the cycle is over?

If I wanted to take something on an infrequent basis as an occasional 'boost' should I be looking at something like a steroid or something like a hormone?

If ultimately I would need to be taking something frequently and ongoing - please be honest and tell me I'm dreaming! :thumb:

Thanks as always - over to you!

Keeping any gains from your cycle will depend on various factors like your genetics, training, post cycle therapy and diet. Many of the folks I know who use gear tend to refer to it as a 'two step forwards, one step back' process, where you make great gains when on, but lose a little when coming off. However, if you've done you're homework, you manage to keep the majority of your gains and therefore be bigger than before you started the cycle in the first place (which is usually the main aim of a AAS cycle). Some of the size loss can be due to the reduction in bloat from the stored water. Although this isn't a loss of muscle as such, it's still quite a psychological blow to some when they've looked and felt massive for 10-12 weeks etc.

A quick boost would require something like Dianobol and Test. Propionate as they are fast acting, however, you'd still need to take it for a considerable time to make gains (and prop would need shots every other day) - they're not something you could take for a week and see miracles. If you wanted fairly decent gains (not just water you'd get from Dbol etc) within a relatively short time, a Prohormone like Superdrol might be the answer as they tend to give results, although not as spectacular as 'proper' steroids, within 2-4 weeks.

Back