Obama in Maine

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama in Maine

I am The Mad Hatter
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Obama in Maine

I am substantially cooler than all of you. Why?

Last Saturday when Obama came to speak at the Bangor Auditorium....I was there . Adam and I went together, and we should've left a lot earlier. The line to get in backed up all the way around the block. More than 8000 people showed up to see him give a speech. Unfortunately not everybody was able to get in. Adam and I were in that group of people.

But...He came outside to speak to those who didn't make it in. Adam brought his brand new shiny camcorder to film it all, which really came in handy since that's really the only way we could see over everybody (I only saw him for a split second with my own eyes after jumping up and down to figure out where the hell he was standing). It was quite and experience, and I wish I had a video to post, but men are stupid and don't know how to press a record button. or get over their stupid cunt ex-girlfriends

I've been looking online for a while now for pics of the event, trying to find us in the crowd, but haven't had any such luck yet. As soon as I do (and if I do) I'll post it here. In the mean time, if anyone is incredibly bored with nothing to do it would be very helpful, and I'd appreciate it very much if some of you could help me look for pic of it. *note: if it's a picture of the people on the hill, I'm not in it.*

discuss my coolness.
    little.girl.little.girl.you.should.close.your.eyes .that.view.is.gettin'.me.high

I am The Mad Hatter
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

if anyone knows of any popular video uploading sites other than youtube, providing links to those would be helpful as well.
    little.girl.little.girl.you.should.close.your.eyes .that.view.is.gettin'.me.high

Windy City
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SYN View Post

Last Saturday when Obama came to speak at the Bangor Auditorium....I was there . Adam and I went together, and we should've left a lot earlier. The line to get in backed up all the way around the block. More than 8000 people showed up to see him give a speech. Unfortunately not everybody was able to get in. Adam and I were in that group of people.

But...He came outside to speak to those who didn't make it in. Adam brought his brand new shiny camcorder to film it all, which really came in handy since that's really the only way we could see over everybody (I only saw him for a split second with my own eyes after jumping up and down to figure out where the hell he was standing). It was quite and experience, and I wish I had a video to post, but men are stupid and don't know how to press a record button. or get over their stupid cunt ex-girlfriends

I've been looking online for a while now for pics of the event, trying to find us in the crowd, but haven't had any such luck yet. As soon as I do (and if I do) I'll post it here. In the mean time, if anyone is incredibly bored with nothing to do it would be very helpful, and I'd appreciate it very much if some of you could help me look for pic of it. *note: if it's a picture of the people on the hill, I'm not in it.*

discuss my coolness.
    You watched a spin-doctor spit out soundbytes.

Cool, or fool?

Nonetheless, I prefer Obama out of McCain, Hillary, and himself.
    It's an accurate statement that our current spending will not be increasing the debt We've stopped spending money that we don't have.

-- Jack Lew, then director of the Office of Management and Budget, in Feb. 16, 2011 testimony before the Senate Budget Committee.

I am The Mad Hatter
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

yea, lemme know when you see the next president of the U.S.

fool or tool?

Windy City
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

fool or tool?
    I already have.

Anyway, like I said, He's the only one of the 3 in contention that I am warm to.

I want Obama to win, and I am worried about the Superdelegate issue.

The SD issue is starting to become very realistic.

March 4th will interesting, but we have 3 weeks to wait for Texas, Ohio, another state.

You're cool SYN. You are cool. Cheers.
    It's an accurate statement that our current spending will not be increasing the debt We've stopped spending money that we don't have.

-- Jack Lew, then director of the Office of Management and Budget, in Feb. 16, 2011 testimony before the Senate Budget Committee.

I am The Mad Hatter
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Big Smoothy View Post
    I already have.

Anyway, like I said, He's the only one of the 3 in contention that I am warm to.

I want Obama to win, and I am worried about the Superdelegate issue.

The SD issue is starting to become very realistic.

March 4th will interesting, but we have 3 weeks to wait for Texas, Ohio, another state.

You're cool SYN. You are cool. Cheers.
    I want him to win too. It was awesome to be able to go see him. I just wish we'd gotten inside *sigh*

In other news, I've been looking for hours now and cannot find a single pic or video with me and adam in it *bummed*

Windy City
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I want him to win too. It was awesome to be able to go see him. I just wish we'd gotten inside *sigh*

In other news, I've been looking for hours now and cannot find a single pic or video with me and adam in it *bummed*
    Yeah, it might be hard to find footage or pics. He travels so much, speaks to crowds so often.

We are 8 1/2 months away.

Obama brings hope and good feeling. Other Presidential candidates have never brought that to me.

I am The Mad Hatter
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Yea. He seems like a very honest/good man as well. But anythings an improvement from Bush really.

There were a few videos of it on youtube n a few pics here n there, but nobody really panned out over the crowd a lot. As many people were there you'd think someone would've got us on film.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

He voted against the war in Afgan originally. He would have set there and let them bomb us. He would do nothing. He will never get my vote.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Training like a bitch

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    He voted against the war in Afgan originally. He would have set there and let them bomb us. He would do nothing. He will never get my vote.
    I hear you bro. He 's a pussy. All talk and no action, this med. plan he has, who is going to pay for it? You and I with a tax increase.
    Soreness is weakness exiting the body.

Rep Points

fool or tool?
    If I wanted to do that I would walk to the Church down the street from me, Pat Buchanan is there every week.

lifts weights
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ME View Post
    I am substantially cooler than you. Why?
    because I can vote.
    This is my journal. Click it and such

"
    tried and true theory on one's self is probably the only non-biased proof that something works for someone." - juggernaut

http://www.ronpaul.com/

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Now that Ron Paul is all but eliminated, Obama is my #2 man.

So.....GO OBAMA.
    Ron Paul 2012

No gym for home, work out floor with 30, but is it for 20 like 30 lb when you no lift it to be for men, for 30 lbs instead? or half is 10 for 20 pounds?

Windy City
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Afghanistan never bombed us. Never wanted to.

Al-Qaeda did.

Big, difference.

Please explain further, to us.

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Big Smoothy View Post
    Afghanistan never bombed us. Never wanted to.

Al-Qaeda did.

Big, difference.

Please explain further, to us.

I disagree that Al-Qaeda even bombed us. There were explosives in the buildings, I'm just not sure wtf put them there. Ironically were the major financier's of Al-Qaeda. It's funny how that's never discussed.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbm8795 View Post
    Oh, I think Americans understand that the one thing conservatives hate the most is the idea of spending American tax money on Americans. . .in America.

Your tax money is safe. . .in Iraq.
    Total ownage.

Training like a bitch

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigDyl View Post
    I disagree that Al-Qaeda even bombed us. There were explosives in the buildings, I'm just not sure wtf put them there. Ironically were the major financier's of Al-Qaeda. It's funny how that's never discussed.
    What are you trying to say BIGDYL?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

BigDyl is on the side with the conspiracy theorists.

Training like a bitch

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by IainDaniel View Post
    Oh, he a fuck-nut then?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Irons77 View Post
    Oh, he a fuck-nut then?
    No. well maybe, but he's our fuck-nut.
    He has been a hermit of late.

Training like a bitch

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by min0 lee View Post
    No. well maybe, but he's our fuck-nut.
    He has been a hermit of late.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I'm not going to go as far as to say it was an inside job, although that is arguable, but I definitely think the government knows shit about what happened that they're not telling us.
    Ron Paul 2012

No gym for home, work out floor with 30, but is it for 20 like 30 lb when you no lift it to be for men, for 30 lbs instead? or half is 10 for 20 pounds?

Rep Points

I hear you bro. He 's a pussy. All talk and no action, this med. plan he has, who is going to pay for it? You and I with a tax increase.
    I hoped you have served this country before with a comment like that. I don't see how some citizens can support aggressive foreign policy when they aren't even the ones out there putting their lives on the line. When you vote on war, you have the responsibility of many peoples lives in your hands, do you have any idea that how that feels? Some educated people want more information on a situation before they go throwing our troops into battle. Obama didn't vote on Iraq and now every congress person who did is regretting that decision because none of the reasons we were told the war was for ended up being true. The CIA released a report a few years ago stating they now know the WMD program in Iraq was disbanded after the gulf war, and there is no established link with Al Queda. So this "pussy" seems to be smarter than a lot of other politicians.

And do you think its a coincidence that all the places we have attempted to or will attempt to "democratize" since bush has been in office, have been places with extremely large oil resources? I'm sure you know that everyone in the bush administration has either owned an oil company, still does, or at least is heavily invested into the industry.

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by IainDaniel View Post
    If being open minded means I'm a conspiracy theorist, then sure. I just refuse to accept the official story without question. Way too many inconsistencies.
    Oh, I think Americans understand that the one thing conservatives hate the most is the idea of spending American tax money on Americans. . .in America.

Total ownage.

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Seeing how easy it is to become overwhelmed with medical bills first hand even when you HAVE insurance, I agree 100% with a single pay or universal plan. I'm not sure what we are getting right now with the taxes we are spending...? We have soldiers in Iraq getting killed, a failing economy, higher poverty rates, terrible infrastructure (collpasing bridges, wtf?), and most of all a wasteful administration that is about as far from being fiscally conservative as you can get. That's because they aren't true conservatives, however.

Anyone would be better than this:

Total ownage.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

discuss my coolness.
    Can you tell me what you like about him?

Take 1 (All Democrats):

Take 2 (Week Later, Different Group of Democrats):

Sigh... the uninformed voters This is real, and real ridiculous.

Rep Points

Yes, I've seen that video. It's pathetic. What's worse is, every single person I've spoken to personally who liked Obama, was the exact same way. He appeals to people who prefer to feel rather than think, hence his popularity on college campuses.

Not quite sure how someone who is proud of attending a black-separatist "AFRO-CENTRIC" church is going to "unite" us, either.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by brogers View Post
    Not quite sure how someone who is proud of attending a black-separatist "AFRO-CENTRIC" church is going to "unite" us, either.

No kidding. He is the most liberal senator in the nation, and he supposedly going to "reach across the aisle"? This guy is really something else. McCain should be able to pick him apart... not that it will matter, as people obviously hear what they want to hear.

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by brogers View Post
    Yes, I've seen that video. It's pathetic. What's worse is, every single person I've spoken to personally who liked Obama, was the exact same way. He appeals to people who prefer to feel rather than think, hence his popularity on college campuses.

I'm sure every person who voted for Reagan knew what he had achieved for America as Gov. of California....people liked his charm and charisma
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maniclion View Post
    I'm sure every person who voted for Reagan knew what he had achieved for America as Gov. of California....people liked his charm and charisma
    Reagan was an excellent speaker, of course, but his speeches had substance. Obama throws out the words "Change and Unity and Hope" in every single one of his speeches, and not much else.

There is absolutely no comparison between the two.

Rep Points

He was not in the Senate then. how did he cast this vote?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast