• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Obama in Maine

SYN

I am The Mad Hatter
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am substantially cooler than all of you. Why?

Last Saturday when Obama came to speak at the Bangor Auditorium....I was there :rocker:. Adam and I went together, and we should've left a lot earlier. The line to get in backed up all the way around the block. More than 8000 people showed up to see him give a speech. Unfortunately not everybody was able to get in. Adam and I were in that group of people.

But...He came outside to speak to those who didn't make it in. Adam brought his brand new shiny camcorder to film it all, which really came in handy since that's really the only way we could see over everybody (I only saw him for a split second with my own eyes after jumping up and down to figure out where the hell he was standing). It was quite and experience, and I wish I had a video to post, but men are stupid and don't know how to press a record button. or get over their stupid cunt ex-girlfriends

I've been looking online for a while now for pics of the event, trying to find us in the crowd, but haven't had any such luck yet. As soon as I do (and if I do) I'll post it here. In the mean time, if anyone is incredibly bored with nothing to do it would be very helpful, and I'd appreciate it very much if some of you could help me look for pic of it. *note: if it's a picture of the people on the hill, I'm not in it.*

discuss my coolness.

if anyone knows of any popular video uploading sites other than youtube, providing links to those would be helpful as well.

Last Saturday when Obama came to speak at the Bangor Auditorium....I was there :rocker:. Adam and I went together, and we should've left a lot earlier. The line to get in backed up all the way around the block. More than 8000 people showed up to see him give a speech. Unfortunately not everybody was able to get in. Adam and I were in that group of people.

But...He came outside to speak to those who didn't make it in. Adam brought his brand new shiny camcorder to film it all, which really came in handy since that's really the only way we could see over everybody (I only saw him for a split second with my own eyes after jumping up and down to figure out where the hell he was standing). It was quite and experience, and I wish I had a video to post, but men are stupid and don't know how to press a record button. or get over their stupid cunt ex-girlfriends

I've been looking online for a while now for pics of the event, trying to find us in the crowd, but haven't had any such luck yet. As soon as I do (and if I do) I'll post it here. In the mean time, if anyone is incredibly bored with nothing to do it would be very helpful, and I'd appreciate it very much if some of you could help me look for pic of it. *note: if it's a picture of the people on the hill, I'm not in it.*

discuss my coolness.

You watched a spin-doctor spit out soundbytes.

Cool, or fool?

Nonetheless, I prefer Obama out of McCain, Hillary, and himself.

yea, lemme know when you see the next president of the U.S.

fool or tool? :loser:

I already have.

Anyway, like I said, He's the only one of the 3 in contention that I am warm to.

I want Obama to win, and I am worried about the Superdelegate issue.

The SD issue is starting to become very realistic.

March 4th will interesting, but we have 3 weeks to wait for Texas, Ohio, another state.

You're cool SYN. You are cool. Cheers. :thumb:

I already have.

Anyway, like I said, He's the only one of the 3 in contention that I am warm to.

I want Obama to win, and I am worried about the Superdelegate issue.

The SD issue is starting to become very realistic.

March 4th will interesting, but we have 3 weeks to wait for Texas, Ohio, another state.

You're cool SYN. You are cool. Cheers. :thumb:

I want him to win too. It was awesome to be able to go see him. I just wish we'd gotten inside *sigh*

In other news, I've been looking for hours now and cannot find a single pic or video with me and adam in it *bummed*

I want him to win too. It was awesome to be able to go see him. I just wish we'd gotten inside *sigh*

In other news, I've been looking for hours now and cannot find a single pic or video with me and adam in it *bummed*

Yeah, it might be hard to find footage or pics. He travels so much, speaks to crowds so often.

We are 8 1/2 months away.

Obama brings hope and good feeling. Other Presidential candidates have never brought that to me.

Yea. He seems like a very honest/good man as well. But anythings an improvement from Bush really.

There were a few videos of it on youtube n a few pics here n there, but nobody really panned out over the crowd a lot. As many people were there you'd think someone would've got us on film.

He voted against the war in Afgan originally. He would have set there and let them bomb us. He would do nothing. He will never get my vote.

He voted against the war in Afgan originally. He would have set there and let them bomb us. He would do nothing. He will never get my vote.

I hear you bro. He 's a pussy. All talk and no action, this med. plan he has, who is going to pay for it? You and I with a tax increase.

IML Gear Cream!

If I wanted to do that I would walk to the Church down the street from me, Pat Buchanan is there every week.

Now that Ron Paul is all but eliminated, Obama is my #2 man.

So.....GO OBAMA.

Afghanistan never bombed us. Never wanted to.

Al-Qaeda did.

Big, difference.

Please explain further, to us.

Afghanistan never bombed us. Never wanted to.

Al-Qaeda did.

Big, difference.

Please explain further, to us.

I disagree that Al-Qaeda even bombed us. There were explosives in the buildings, I'm just not sure wtf put them there. Ironically were the major financier's of Al-Qaeda. It's funny how that's never discussed.

I disagree that Al-Qaeda even bombed us. There were explosives in the buildings, I'm just not sure wtf put them there. Ironically were the major financier's of Al-Qaeda. It's funny how that's never discussed.

What are you trying to say BIGDYL?

BigDyl is on the side with the conspiracy theorists.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm not going to go as far as to say it was an inside job, although that is arguable, but I definitely think the government knows shit about what happened that they're not telling us.

I hear you bro. He 's a pussy. All talk and no action, this med. plan he has, who is going to pay for it? You and I with a tax increase.

I hoped you have served this country before with a comment like that. I don't see how some citizens can support aggressive foreign policy when they aren't even the ones out there putting their lives on the line. When you vote on war, you have the responsibility of many peoples lives in your hands, do you have any idea that how that feels? Some educated people want more information on a situation before they go throwing our troops into battle. Obama didn't vote on Iraq and now every congress person who did is regretting that decision because none of the reasons we were told the war was for ended up being true. The CIA released a report a few years ago stating they now know the WMD program in Iraq was disbanded after the gulf war, and there is no established link with Al Queda. So this "pussy" seems to be smarter than a lot of other politicians.

And do you think its a coincidence that all the places we have attempted to or will attempt to "democratize" since bush has been in office, have been places with extremely large oil resources? I'm sure you know that everyone in the bush administration has either owned an oil company, still does, or at least is heavily invested into the industry.

BigDyl is on the side with the conspiracy theorists.

If being open minded means I'm a conspiracy theorist, then sure. I just refuse to accept the official story without question. Way too many inconsistencies.

Seeing how easy it is to become overwhelmed with medical bills first hand even when you HAVE insurance, I agree 100% with a single pay or universal plan. I'm not sure what we are getting right now with the taxes we are spending...? We have soldiers in Iraq getting killed, a failing economy, higher poverty rates, terrible infrastructure (collpasing bridges, wtf?), and most of all a wasteful administration that is about as far from being fiscally conservative as you can get. That's because they aren't true conservatives, however.

Anyone would be better than this:

rchart4.gif

discuss my coolness.

Can you tell me what you like about him?

Take 1 (All Democrats):
YouTube Video

Take 2 (Week Later, Different Group of Democrats):
YouTube Video

Sigh... the uninformed voters :( This is real, and real ridiculous.

Yes, I've seen that video. It's pathetic. What's worse is, every single person I've spoken to personally who liked Obama, was the exact same way. He appeals to people who prefer to feel rather than think, hence his popularity on college campuses.

Not quite sure how someone who is proud of attending a black-separatist "AFRO-CENTRIC" church is going to "unite" us, either.

Not quite sure how someone who is proud of attending a black-separatist "AFRO-CENTRIC" church is going to "unite" us, either.

No kidding. He is the most liberal senator in the nation, and he supposedly going to "reach across the aisle"? This guy is really something else. McCain should be able to pick him apart... not that it will matter, as people obviously hear what they want to hear.

Yes, I've seen that video. It's pathetic. What's worse is, every single person I've spoken to personally who liked Obama, was the exact same way. He appeals to people who prefer to feel rather than think, hence his popularity on college campuses.

I'm sure every person who voted for Reagan knew what he had achieved for America as Gov. of California....people liked his charm and charisma

I'm sure every person who voted for Reagan knew what he had achieved for America as Gov. of California....people liked his charm and charisma

Reagan was an excellent speaker, of course, but his speeches had substance. Obama throws out the words "Change and Unity and Hope" in every single one of his speeches, and not much else.

There is absolutely no comparison between the two.

Back