• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Drug Test

DontStop

pappy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm going back to work on February 25th, but first I have to do our mandatory pee test. Last time I smoked weed was two weeks ago, and I very seldom smoke weed. And by this I mean maybe once every couple of months. My drug test is either tommorrow or Wednsday and I'm nervous I'll fail it. What are the chances of pot still being in my body?

I'm an idiot

You are probally ok.

It depends on frequency of smoking and body fat / physiology

30 days seems to be enough time for a pretty regular smoker, although on a weed forum I post on the the record for showing up is 126 days. But if you really on smoke that infrequently and are the person in the picture, who doesnt appear obese, I would say you are ok. I passed after 3 weeks smoking almost every day and am heavy

Ok well that is re-assuring. I bought some cleanser from the local pot shop (I felt completely out of place being in there)

He said he used it and passed his test after he had smoked the day before

I shouldn't but... drink a ton of water and take a B complex 1hr before to give your pee color.

Good call. Last time I took it my pee was like clear ans she looked at it and then looked at me funny, but i still passed

Thats so stupid...

If you dont have to pee, and drink a ton of water at the clinic your pee would be clear too...

Ive taken the cleanser before, it works well...

I've also heard you can pass 4days after smoking by drinking lemonade w/vinegar (old school)

But thats just something I heard :nerd:

it is dumb. They're more worried about the temperatire though I think...too make sure it atleast came from you

it is dumb. They're more worried about the temperatire though I think...too make sure it atleast came from you

Even though you can jock a condom full of someone elses pee
and keep it in your pants on the way to the clinic it will be warm.

So I've heard

Lots of water....to the point where your urine is clear. This dilutes it to the point where the THC metabolites will not be detected. B Complex for the yellow color, the lemon/vinegar/cranberry juice stuff is to bring urine pH into range and i've also ingested creatine to bring creatinine levels into range. Not sure that last part is necessary, and i'm not sure the lemon/vinegar/cranberry juice works but it all depends on whether or not the lab that is testing will check for adulterated samples. The key is the water and B complex.

IML Gear Cream!
I passed many in the Navy by just drinking half a gallon of water and peeing a couple times prior, even after smoking the night before....

It depends on your body fat level and your metabolism.

Yah... True story...

Body fat stores the dope...

and another thing i heard was that that THC is stored in your testicular tubules..

So a way to cleanse that, is to rub one out (males)

I knew a person who preached this...
(and no he wasn't just lonely)

I passed a military drug test by drinking massive amounts of water the morning of the test. I had smoked weed 2 weeks before the test, so I know that can work, but I'm not sure if it will always work.

Load up on vitamin C like crazy and drink shit load of water, thats how i passed a drug test for THC after only one week of smoking.

There's no magic to it. Water to dilute your urine. If say the cut off level for a postiive for THC metabolites is 35mg/dL then you drink water to dilute those metabolites to say 30mg/dL and you will test negative. Problem is some labs will check other values, like specific gravity, pH, creatinine levels to see if the sample was adulterated. Some won't accept a sample that is clear because its obvious that you drank a lot of water. That is where the B complex, vinegar, creatine stuff comes from. In the end its just the water.

I used to get drug tested weekly...i passed every single one, i would smoke the night before and pass the test 12-16 hours later.

Those cleansers are BS, look at the ingredients, they use diuretics, creatine and b vitamins, tell you to drink lots of water and charge you like 40 bucks a bottle. For 40 bucks i could buy enough of that stuff to last me for months of drug tests.

I used to drink buckets of cranberry juice, back in the day.

yan,

just plain old vitamin b complex?

There's a specific B vitamin that turns your pee yellow (actually a bit neon yellow, but most people don't know the difference and put down yellow on the lab report anyway), but i always forgot which one it was. I just take plain old B Complex.

Back