• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wanting more

NeverEnough

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys...just joined...ive been working out strength/endurance/cardiovascular...pretty much everything...mainly focusing on strength for quite a while. Lately ive been very disapointed with my gains. i want to get bigger (muscle mass) and definitely alot stronger... i get alot of protein everyday but its not enough for me...i want to get on a sup that works really well without damaging my liver or my boys(if you know what im sayin)...i also want the gains to last when i get off the sup. is there anything like that...i heard creatine gains go away after you stop using and i also heard its dangerous to take...even with the right amount of liquids....is there anything....thanks in advance guys

i also dont wanna blow up like a blimp and gain alot of water weight...is there a stacking thing i can do...i heard 17hd and halodral is pretty good

i also dont wanna blow up like a blimp and gain alot of water weight...is there a stacking thing i can do...i heard 17hd and halodral is pretty good

um, you are concerned about the msot effective and safe ergogenic aid in existence, so you would rather take a worthless supplement and a steroid.

start with creatine. not everyone boats on it. why you would ignore a cheap effective supplement is beyond me.

prolly cuz i know a few guys that are on it and they all ballooned up...also my dad was on creatine about a while back and he had plenty of liquids and he kinda got messed up...not sure it was from creatine but he said it was....w/e...which one is worthless by the way

its not bloating...i dont want to swell persay...just bigger...i want to keep some of my deffinition

first of all i have not zero understanding...i have a little...and wtf do you think this post is for...reeeeeeeseeeeaarrrrchhhh

i didnt even ask about creatine...u suggested it bud...i asked for suggestion about sups ...not creatine specifically

also ino u get bloating..im not denying that...im saying i dont mind that...but the guys that took creatine that ino swelled and have big but puffy lookin arms and shoulders and chest

alright, ill restate myself. you asked about supps that are well beyond creatine, and in a different category. you want a supp for size and strength creatine is the way to go. i doubt your friends blew up from creatine alone, and even if they did, not everyone bloats from it, and i also suggested CEE which is a form in which users do not report bloating.

secondly research is YOU searching and reading. there are thousands of articles and hundreds of studies on creatine. posting on a board is not research, it is asking someone to research for you.

and i already addressed the products you asked about. 17hd is a scam, complete and utter scam. read more about it here....
** Androgenic's review of 17-HD ** - Bodybuilding.com Forums

halodrol 50 is a steroid. if you wont try creatine, then are not ready for steroids.
halordrol liquid gels, is dhea (considered a prohormone) an AI and some AA. again, well beyond creatine.

if you want to start messing around with supplements, fine, but creatine is the way to start. how do you know YOU will bloat? hell you might not even respond to creatine mono, as many users simply do not.

i guess i am one of the few who has never responded to creatine. i have taken mono and cee. just hasn't done anything for me.

Back