IronMagLabs

Tester Needed For MassFX Maximum Strength!!!

Rep Points

Tester Needed For MassFX Maximum Strength!!!

Hey guys we are looking for tester for Anabolic Xtreme MassFX Maximum Strength!!!

You will have to do a supplement log, and post it on the forum. Just please be sure you are willing to run a accurate log.

Three time award winning pro-anabolic, Mass FX, forged revolutionary gains in raw, animalistic power and lean muscle mass from just one bottle. It created plateau shattering workouts and amplified testosterone levels so high that it unleashed that "do anything, kick-ass, aggressive, strong, confident, dominant male leader of the pack" feeling that we call the "Alpha-Male" in everyone that used it.

Mass FX was selected as a product of the year by Muscle & Fitness magazine,
    Anabolic of the Year by DXL Magazine, and
    "2008 Best of the Best" by PlanetMuscle Magazine

NOW this beast just got even BIGGER! MassFX Maximum Strength goes far beyond our first formula by generating even more animalist gains in lean mass and raw power, by providing complete anabolic amplification of testosterone, forcing accelerated rates of protein synthesis far beyond 25R-diol alone, providing pro-anabolic-adaptogenic support and by precisely modulating estrogen for optimal strength and mass gains.

Mass FX Maximum Strength; the new "King of Kings" in natural pro-anabolics!

Mass FX - Maximum Strength

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 2 capsules
    Servings per Container: 60

AX Proprietary Matrix 1005mg
    11-alphaâ„¢ [11alpha,20R-dihydroxyecdysone ], Divanilâ„¢ [3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran (95%)], 25R-diolâ„¢ [(3b,5a,6a,25R)-Spirostan-3,6-diol], Sea Buckthorn isolated for [Secoisolariciresinol and Matairesinol], Anti-Estrogen Support [White Button Mushroom Extract], Forsleanâ„¢

WARNING: Keep out of the reach of children. Not for use by pregnant or nursing women, or persons under the age of 18. This product is intended for use by healthy individuals only. Always consult a physician before beginning this or any dietary supplement and/or training program. Do not use this product if you have a family history of prostate or kidney disease or endocrine condition. If you are taking any dietary supplement or prescription drugs, consult with your physician before using this product. Do not exceed suggested dosage to avoid potential adverse negative side affects.

MassFX Maximum Strength Write-up: http://forum.anabolicx.com/index.php...e=post&id=1363

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

good product.

very generous.

happy sumo
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

pct needed?
    P-side Inc.

"the post-workout high is more profound than any drug-induced rush imaginable." -Dante B.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by PreMier View Post
    pct needed?
    no, its an anabolic, but not a ph.

Follow @TheUnzippedFly

Rep Points

just a "natural" test booster?
    Age: 22 | Height: 5'8" | Weight: 150 lbs | Penis: 12 inches

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by soxmuscle View Post
    just a "natural" test booster?
    not so much a test booster as an anabolic. its turkesterone, divanil, and an adaptogen. should be good.

happy sumo
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

im confused.. how is it an anabolic? i mean if its anabolic, wont the bodys estrogen levels rise as well(homeostasis) and then when your off, you could have issues(hence pct). could you explain in a little better detail how this works..
    P-side Inc.

"the post-workout high is more profound than any drug-induced rush imaginable." -Dante B.

SHRUG LIKE YOU MEAN IT

Rep Points

Yeah, i was thinking the same as Premier.

Any known sides apart from this PCT issue?
    http://www.getlifting.info

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by PreMier View Post
    im confused.. how is it an anabolic? i mean if its anabolic, wont the bodys estrogen levels rise as well(homeostasis) and then when your off, you could have issues(hence pct). could you explain in a little better detail how this works..
    while it will boost free test, it wont boost overall test, and for any rise in estrogen, then white button mushroom should handle that. it contains turk for protein synthesis, the formula itself will create a nice anabolic environment without relying on boosting test. this is an AX product, so i am sure they have a writeup out there, i just know about it because we (the owner of DS more specifically ) formulated it for them. essentially if you are looking for something for mass gains outside of the test booster market (and gray steroids) there really isnt much to choose from. i believe this is where this product fits in.

Quote Originally Posted by Gazhole View Post
    Yeah, i was thinking the same as Premier.

Any known sides apart from this PCT issue?
    it is brand new, so nothing reported from my reading, and i wouldnt expect any sides. there is nothing hormonal or anything like that in there.

i plan on doing a mass fx max + actX stack later this summer. should be very good.

happy sumo
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

does it boost test or does it make the free floating test more usuable thats already in the bloodstream?

since DS formulated it, is it similare to activate xtreme? what other products could it be comparible to?
    P-side Inc.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

it boosts free test (just like original activate or mass fx). it is essentialy mass fx, plus an adaptogen, and something that enhances protein synthesis. so maybe mass fx + ebol (but a better ebol with no ecdy).

at some levels it is similar to actX, but actX is intended to be a free and total test booster, mass fx is boosting free test to encourage the anabolic environment. they can easily, and effective be stacked without redundancy. i havent tried it, but i am hoping that the effects would be similar to the original NHA stacks, but we will see.

SHRUG LIKE YOU MEAN IT

Rep Points

What were the reports you had for the first formula? Good results? No sides/negative effects with that, either?

Looks like an interesting supplement to try. Does the tester need to be within the US?
    http://www.getlifting.info

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

100 Proof Chaos
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I'll give it a shot.... when do you wanna start the testing?

Rep Points

I'm interested, are there any supplements you can't take while trying this?

Rep Points

Exclamation interested

I would also be interested in testing for this. I am a big fan of the original Mass fx, and am excited about the new version.

Rep Points

I would love to try this I am running a log right now and it should be over in 2 weeks, here is the log.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/on...mance-him.html

I will run a log of this as well when I am finished, let me know!

100 Proof Chaos
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

actually, after really thinking about it, due to my rather unpredictable training schedule I wouldn't be a very good choice.
    it kinda sucks, but there it is.

Follow @TheUnzippedFly

Rep Points

I'd probably give it a go..

Rep Points

The tester can use pre-workout, protein... but no other test booster or ph with this log

Follow @TheUnzippedFly

Rep Points

Right now, and you can probably verify if you truly want to (I bought my products through you guys a couple of weeks ago; wheres my shirt damnit!? ) I'm taking that super-pak multivitamin daily, NO-Xplode preworkout, and whey/dextrose post-workout.

I think I fit the bill

happy sumo
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by soxmuscle View Post
    Right now, and you can probably verify if you truly want to (I bought my products through you guys a couple of weeks ago; wheres my shirt damnit!? ) I'm taking that super-pak multivitamin daily, NO-Xplode preworkout, and whey/dextrose post-workout.

I think I fit the bill
    plus he has kept a journal here for a while.. we could see how the product effects his strength.

i will vote for sox, only because im already testing something
    P-side Inc.

Follow @TheUnzippedFly

Rep Points

I haven't been that good about my journal of late. Shh..

Rep Points

Sox it's your log.. PM me you addy and I'll send it to you along with your shirt... WOOOHOOO

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Great choice i will follow that log